Rom defy_color based 3.4.311 & 3.4.2-155-2

Search This thread

carlonchete

Apr 9, 2009
This is a rom that I made for my own use and after trying every thing i share it with you.

Im not responsable for what happens to your device.

based on JRDNEM_U3_3.4.311_BLUR_SIGN_SIGNED

It is a nandroid backup.

*removed: some motoblur apps and unnecesary widgets
*added:
*aosp lockscreen froyo
*launcherPro_senseMod with wallpapers y dock with sense style, creator of mod : http://lpsense.allo-mobile.fr/lp-sense-ui-1-3/ (uninstallable)
*web browser with sense skin.
*black skin dialer
*status bar with sense style without battery icon on the right side.Service.jar from S.Froyo CEE Edition,credits for them iaio72 y Filitripi.
*motocharge with sense icons.to change from icon with % to icon without % just get into the aplication and uncheck blackstatusbar next % will change to your prefer icon .from zorgblaubaer http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=952162 (uninstallable,but you get no battery icon)
*settings htc icons.
*Milestone overclock (uninstallable)
*Es explorer(uninstallable)
*quickpic (uninstallable) first time running and watching pics is slow because is creatng thumbnails, is really good.
*keyboard htc_ime mod (uninstallable)
*Fancy widget(uninstallable)
*spare parts,to configure windows and transitions animations,disabled by deafult

Installation:

1.-do a wipe data and wipe cache
2.-flash JRDNEM_U3_3.4.311_BLUR_SIGN_SIGNED
3.-root with superoneclic 2.1
4.-install tenfar recovery
5.-flash this .zip from tenfar recovery and do a wipe cache after installing .zip. thanks macasoft from htcmania.
6.-reboot the phone and copy defy_color folder(not the files inside,the all folder) from this .zip to your sd card inside \goapkrev\backup folder.
7.-go into tenfar recovery again a do a wipe dalvick cache
8.-go to backup & restore and restore defy_color/
9.-reboot your phone.

NEW VERSION BASED 3.4.2-155-2 deblur

2.-flash .sbf from forum 3.4.2.155.2 DEBLUR http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=978792
5.-flash this .zip from tenfar recovery and do a wipe cache after installing .zip.
6.-reboot the phone and copy defy_color_3.4.2_155_2 folder extracted(not the files inside,the all folder) from this .zip to your sd card inside \goapkrev\backup folder.
8.-go to backup & restore and restore defy_color_3.4.2_155_2
9.-reboot your phone.

the rom is in spanish,go to ajustes/idioma y teclado and check your language.

8d70f4cfc5d6f2f6c2b5a0161e4dbce7o.jpg
b34ca67bc65ab5b36342571ca15be71bo.jpg
dcb67c15f7d3b98dc8cae68124be87a5o.jpg
d13822abc373cb4876aa97f635451285o.jpg

ef39a2479e9959eca9bf68546cb5dd3do.jpg
5e3c0d2dc3388a1d2e2a5b4fc99d46deo.jpg
3851157bfe254d70ec098b83c9c4a616o.jpg
20a24fa15238df9887fd54b8c826c39fo.jpg

Last edited:

antony.ps

Feb 22, 2011
Florianópolis
Looks beatiful, will try this ROM too.

Thanks!

---

Instaled, good ROM, doing some test with it. Too many apps that i don't really need, but the theme is very good, run smooth, and with all the apps loaded quadrant scored 1267 on the second run (without killing and at stock 800Mhz). Really good job, I will have a hard time choosing between this, xd1 and Barebones 14 xD

---

Battery draining very quickly, have done the flash with 80%, now it's 46%, after 1h30 :O

But i think it's a problem from 3.4.3-11...

Last edited:

fabianowerner

Jan 19, 2011
Uberlândia
Nice to see that there are more users that like Sense interface, so then i invite you to join us at DefyFroyoSense project, witch is stopped and needs developers, if you (carlonchete, builder of this ROM) like Sense, why dont you work on a really true Sense porting from HTC Desire to Morotola Defy? Heres my invitation, im pretty sure that you´ll love the ROM and would be great to have that job finished.

Reactions: IE-coRe

carlonchete

Apr 9, 2009
its the same but deblur, I made it thinking of people that dont like 3.4.311

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

antony.ps

Feb 22, 2011
Florianópolis
Motocharger has a bug that shows less battery than you actually have. I'd like to see a better dialer too, more integrated with the system (colors and style). Thanks for your nice job!

lcesser

Feb 23, 2010
Curitiba
Really nice rom, very beautiful and fast enough. Various apps that I don't need to, but compensates by the rom itself.

Thank you very much, and keep the great work. :)

javi422

Apr 15, 2008
Dallas,TX
Okay so I followed the steps to the last detail and everything was fine until i got to the home screen i keep getting errors about gmail starting as well the vpsuite and as soon as i put force close it pops back up and cannot use the phone.... did this ever happen to anyone?

am currently re wiping and gonna retry it again ill let you know if i have any luck but thanks for the replies in advance.

UPDATE: After wiping and retying i still had the same errors come up and it sucks because i really like this rom if you know or have an idea of what i need to do to fix it and get it running okay please let me know.

2.-flash .sbf from forum 3.4.2.155.2 DEBLUR http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=978792
5.-flash this .zip from tenfar recovery and do a wipe cache after installing .zip.
6.-reboot the phone and copy defy_color_3.4.2_155_2 folder extracted(not the files inside,the all folder) from this .zip to your sd card inside \goapkrev\backup folder.
9.-reboot your phone.

Last edited:

antony.ps

Feb 22, 2011
Florianópolis
1.-do a wipe data and wipe cache (i always wipe dalvik cache too)
2.-flash .sbf from forum 3.4.2.155.2 DEBLUR http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=978792 (if you care about downgrade, restore the nandroid backup from 3.4.2-155-02, restart de phone with vol + up to enter boot mode then flash the fixed SBF)
4.-install tenfar recovery (inside the folder you unziped SuperOneClick there is a bat to install recovery, it will install via adb the restart the phone. When it boots again, disable USB Debuging and install Recovery (via applications menu)
5.-flash this .zip from tenfar recovery and do a wipe cache after installing .zip. (place the update.zip inside /sdcard the reboot in recovery, install update.zip), REBOOT.
9.-reboot your phone.

javi422

Apr 15, 2008
Dallas,TX
1.-do a wipe data and wipe cache (i always wipe dalvik cache too)
2.-flash .sbf from forum 3.4.2.155.2 DEBLUR http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=978792 (if you care about downgrade, restore the nandroid backup from 3.4.2-155-02, restart de phone with vol + up to enter boot mode then flash the fixed SBF)
4.-install tenfar recovery (inside the folder you unziped SuperOneClick there is a bat to install recovery, it will install via adb the restart the phone. When it boots again, disable USB Debuging and install Recovery (via applications menu)
5.-flash this .zip from tenfar recovery and do a wipe cache after installing .zip. (place the update.zip inside /sdcard the reboot in recovery, install update.zip), REBOOT.
9.-reboot your phone.

1.) I tried doing both a nand from 3.4.2-155.2 and the actual sbf or 3.4.2-155.2
(ofcourse always wiped both data and cache)
2.) Rooted
3.) Installed recovery, rebooted into recovery and installed first zip and wiped data,cache
4.) Restored defy_color then rebooted

everything loads fine but i still get the errors
so at this very moment i am at stock 3.4.2-155.2

i am getting confused when you say
(inside the folder you unziped SuperOneClick there is a bat to install recovery, it will install via adb the restart the phone.)

carlonchete

Apr 9, 2009
1.) I tried doing both a nand from 3.4.2-155.2 and the actual sbf or 3.4.2-155.2
2.) Rooted
3.) Installed recovery, rebooted into recovery and installed first zip and wiped data,cache

(inside the folder you unziped SuperOneClick there is a bat to install recovery, it will install via adb the restart the phone.)

ok we are on your 3rd step

*installed recovery,reboot into recovery and installed first .zip and wiped data,cache

after installing first .zip you just do a wipe cache,you dont have to do a wipe data.

Reactions: javi422

javi422

Apr 15, 2008
Dallas,TX

*installed recovery,reboot into recovery and installed first .zip and wiped data,cache

after installing first .zip you just do a wipe cache,you dont have to do a wipe data.

thanx for the reply I will try as soon as I get some down time I'll report back with results and I hope that I get it working rom looks.amazing

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

h9s

Oct 18, 2007
So Far

So Far It's Nice.

Although removing the launcher n get other lighter launcer available.

javi422

Apr 15, 2008
Dallas,TX

okay so i finally got some time last night to try this out and still nothing followed the steps and im still getting those errors. damn....... i really like this rom! but thank you for the help

EDIT: Ehhh i couldnt get it to work so i just downloaded the LP Sense apk. and installed that along with the sense ui lockscreeen and kinda made my own "ROM"

Last edited:
M

magicgnome

can anyone reup the zip from step 5 please

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a rom that I made for my own use and after trying every thing i share it with you.

Im not responsable for what happens to your device.

based on JRDNEM_U3_3.4.311_BLUR_SIGN_SIGNED

It is a nandroid backup.

*removed: some motoblur apps and unnecesary widgets
    *added:
    *aosp lockscreen froyo
    *launcherPro_senseMod with wallpapers y dock with sense style, creator of mod : http://lpsense.allo-mobile.fr/lp-sense-ui-1-3/ (uninstallable)
    *web browser with sense skin.
    *black skin dialer
    *status bar with sense style without battery icon on the right side.Service.jar from S.Froyo CEE Edition,credits for them iaio72 y Filitripi.
    *motocharge with sense icons.to change from icon with % to icon without % just get into the aplication and uncheck blackstatusbar next % will change to your prefer icon .from zorgblaubaer http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=952162 (uninstallable,but you get no battery icon)
    *settings htc icons.
    *Milestone overclock (uninstallable)
    *Es explorer(uninstallable)
    *quickpic (uninstallable) first time running and watching pics is slow because is creatng thumbnails, is really good.
    *keyboard htc_ime mod (uninstallable)
    *Fancy widget(uninstallable)
    *spare parts,to configure windows and transitions animations,disabled by deafult

Installation:

2.-flash JRDNEM_U3_3.4.311_BLUR_SIGN_SIGNED
    5.-flash this .zip from tenfar recovery and do a wipe cache after installing .zip. thanks macasoft from htcmania.
    6.-reboot the phone and copy defy_color folder(not the files inside,the all folder) from this .zip to your sd card inside \goapkrev\backup folder.
    8.-go to backup & restore and restore defy_color/
    9.-reboot your phone.

9.-reboot your phone.

the rom is in spanish,go to ajustes/idioma y teclado and check your language.

8d70f4cfc5d6f2f6c2b5a0161e4dbce7o.jpg
    b34ca67bc65ab5b36342571ca15be71bo.jpg
    dcb67c15f7d3b98dc8cae68124be87a5o.jpg
    d13822abc373cb4876aa97f635451285o.jpg

ef39a2479e9959eca9bf68546cb5dd3do.jpg
    5e3c0d2dc3388a1d2e2a5b4fc99d46deo.jpg
    3851157bfe254d70ec098b83c9c4a616o.jpg
    20a24fa15238df9887fd54b8c826c39fo.jpg
    Nice to see that there are more users that like Sense interface, so then i invite you to join us at DefyFroyoSense project, witch is stopped and needs developers, if you (carlonchete, builder of this ROM) like Sense, why dont you work on a really true Sense porting from HTC Desire to Morotola Defy? Heres my invitation, im pretty sure that you´ll love the ROM and would be great to have that job finished.
    new version based 3.4.2-155-2
    2.) Rooted