[Q] How to increase mobile signal

Search This thread

ommon4u

Mar 13, 2013
I have a very strong network signal outside my house or near my window. But inside my house the signal strength is very poor. Is there any external antenna to recieve strong signals.?? ( other than cell phone repeaters)
I live in india. Network- TATA DOCOMO

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

jeffherd

Dec 25, 2013
Week Signal

I have a very strong network signal outside my house or near my window. But inside my house the signal strength is very poor. Is there any external antenna to recieve strong signals.?? ( other than cell phone repeaters)
I live in india. Network- TATA DOCOMO

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

Don't know much about it but I think you need external devices to detect the slow range

bliblidi

Jan 5, 2013
some Siemens phones had on the back an antenna jack, with those yes you could enhance the signal with only an external antenna

pevzz

Feb 7, 2014
Increase Signal?

5 Quick Ways to Boost Your Cell Phone:

1. A simple piece of wire

Very simple and cheap method using insulated wire.

2. Major boost using empty cans

This one got me from zero bars to three bars, in an area I never get a signal in. I keep this one in the trunk when the weather sucks. The additional wires I got on eBay for a few bucks each. Takes less than five minutes, looks stupid but works well.

3. The paper clip booster

This one didn't work as well as I had hoped, but it did give me an extra bar (which is great when you have zero bars). Good if you're in the office and need to use your cell, maybe for making one of those "personal" calls.

4. The Tesla coil effect

Hands down the easiest one I found. All you need is tape and those little twisty-ties you get with cheap garbage/sandwich bags. Worked better than the paper clip for me.

5. An old radio antenna

Reactions: fincx and ommon4u

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
this year the mobile signal is weeker than ever. When I wanna upload an picture or share sth with friends. it is not available. u:confused:hhh

Reactions: ommon4u

koval113

Mar 15, 2011
Did you try to root your phone and check any cutom ROM? In my case custom ROM gave me much better signal on my SGS3 :)

Good luck!

tusharTD50

Feb 24, 2014
Mumbai
How to increase signal i9001

Hey everyone ..

How to increase mobile signal Samsung Galaxy S plus i9001 CyanogenMod 9.
Thank you,

4dayrally

Oct 3, 2012
is it possible that the surrounding houses are aluminum sided."
if so the signal is getting bounced rather than absorbed. this creates whats called "signal bounce confusion"

stefanosapostolopoulos

Feb 25, 2017
Athenes
I have try this trick with the cable.the phone choose the best signal between internal and external antenna.and of course it will get better signal from external antenna. it works but you must use a soft wire...the second time I did it I try to use a wire from ethernet cable...I broke the clips inside and the internal antenna is broken..now I use the external antenna with a soft wire from usb cable. So becarefully when try thinks like that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Increase Signal?

5 Quick Ways to Boost Your Cell Phone:

1. A simple piece of wire

Very simple and cheap method using insulated wire.

2. Major boost using empty cans

This one got me from zero bars to three bars, in an area I never get a signal in. I keep this one in the trunk when the weather sucks. The additional wires I got on eBay for a few bucks each. Takes less than five minutes, looks stupid but works well.

3. The paper clip booster

This one didn't work as well as I had hoped, but it did give me an extra bar (which is great when you have zero bars). Good if you're in the office and need to use your cell, maybe for making one of those "personal" calls.

4. The Tesla coil effect

Hands down the easiest one I found. All you need is tape and those little twisty-ties you get with cheap garbage/sandwich bags. Worked better than the paper clip for me.

5. An old radio antenna
    this year the mobile signal is weeker than ever. When I wanna upload an picture or share sth with friends. it is not available. u:confused:hhh