Flashing Via Odin (One Package)

Search This thread

SemBoyHehe

Jul 31, 2012
(TUT) FLASHING ODIN VIA ONE PACKAGE

who have problem on flashing firmware one package that get stuck on 'setup connection' or get 'failed' ..
there have a solution for who didn't know..
download firmware from www.sammobile.com
need samsung usb driver to detect phone and odin.
or install samsung kies.
then need odin3 .. i have it..
from 'RAFAEL@BAUGIS.. thanks to him..
and here is the new odin3 v 3.07 http://www.4shared.com/zip/_OYyK4Sq/Odin3_v307.html ..
and put the file on PDA without .pit file and no need to tick or click anything..
just let it like that..

sorry mirror it RAFAEL@BAUGIS.. :D

PLEASE HIT THANKS BUTTON if helped.. :D

Last edited:

Alucard1989pl

May 16, 2010
who have problem on flashing firmware one package that get stuck on 'setup connection' and get 'failed' .. there have a solution for who didn't know.. download firmware from www.sammobile.com then need odin3 .. i have it.. from 'RAFAEL@BAUGIS.. thanks to him.. and here is the new odin3 v 3.07 http://www.4shared.com/zip/C7LtcIw3/Odin3_V307.html .. and put the file on PDA without .pit file and no need to tick or click anything.. just let it like that.. sorry mirror it RAFAEL@BAUGIS.. :D

I was tested it a few moment ago and i must say . . . IT WORKS !! For newbies and noobs, you must put the *.tar.md5 (the rom file) only in PDA section and select START only if you plugged in your phone is in Download Mode :) and of course +1 for you :)

soumik shah

Apr 21, 2012
www.droidgyaan.in
who have problem on flashing firmware one package that get stuck on 'setup connection' and get 'failed' .. there have a solution for who didn't know.. download firmware from www.sammobile.com then need odin3 .. i have it.. from 'RAFAEL@BAUGIS.. thanks to him.. and here is the new odin3 v 3.07 http://www.4shared.com/zip/C7LtcIw3/Odin3_V307.html .. and put the file on PDA without .pit file and no need to tick or click anything.. just let it like that.. sorry mirror it RAFAEL@BAUGIS.. :D

Thanks alot for this tutorial
easy and quite helpful.
you and rafael just saved my aceI :good:
Thanks

Reactions: zubairchy

aniket123

Dec 12, 2012
Mumbai
:D Bro just wnted to ask that i am on Jelly blast rom now and want to move on stock rom so i have the firmware and odin v3.0.7 so just i hav to
1.go to download mode
2.just choose the pda file
3.connect cell to pc
4.click start??
m i right?:rolleyes:

SemBoyHehe

Jul 31, 2012
It showed failed:( check the process
1.downloaded firmware
2.opened odin and put in the PDA file
3.went in download mode and connected to pc
4.started the process
5.it failed:rolleyes:
if i was wrong please correct me!:D

which country are you from? better u flash multi package that have pda, modem and csc file. search on development section. are u already install kies/samsung usb driver? odin detect? have com:port??

aniket123

Dec 12, 2012
Mumbai
which country are you from? better u flash multi package that have pda, modem and csc file. search on development section. are u already install kies/samsung usb driver? odin detect? have com:port??

Country-India-INS:D
Multi Pakage goes tough for me or if you are free can u give me the steps????

Last edited:

aniket123

Dec 12, 2012
Mumbai
i did Multi pakage also it also doesnt work out for me
I had put PDA in PDA,MODEM in PHONE,MULTI CSC in CSC,BOOTLOADER in BOOTLOADER and PIT file of ODIN version 1.84 :crying::rolleyes:

Last edited:

SemBoyHehe

Jul 31, 2012
i did Multi pakage also it also doesnt work out for me
I had put PDA in PDA,MODEM in PHONE,MULTI CSC in CSC,BOOTLOADER in BOOTLOADER and PIT file of ODIN version 1.84 :crying::rolleyes:

Are u read my 1st post? Why use odin 1.84?? Use odin v3.07. No need put .pit just put pda, modem and csc only. Hmm. Read first man.

Ankur19

Jan 26, 2013
Jorhat
Samsung Galaxy S10+
It showed failed:( check the process
1.downloaded firmware
2.opened odin and put in the PDA file
3.went in download mode and connected to pc
4.started the process
5.it failed:rolleyes:
if i was wrong please correct me!:D

if you are using windows 7.then while opening odin,,donot double click.right click first then select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.....it wont fail then..i guess

aniket123

Dec 12, 2012
Mumbai
Are u read my 1st post? Why use odin 1.84?? Use odin v3.07. No need put .pit just put pda, modem and csc only. Hmm. Read first man.

Brother i have done it with odin v3.0.7 as well as odin v1.8.4:(

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

if you are using windows 7.then while opening odin,,donot double click.right click first then select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.....it wont fail then..i guess

User of Windows XP:mad:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (TUT) FLASHING ODIN VIA ONE PACKAGE

who have problem on flashing firmware one package that get stuck on 'setup connection' or get 'failed' ..
    there have a solution for who didn't know..
    download firmware from www.sammobile.com
    need samsung usb driver to detect phone and odin.
    or install samsung kies.
    then need odin3 .. i have it..
    from 'RAFAEL@BAUGIS.. thanks to him..
    and here is the new odin3 v 3.07 http://www.4shared.com/zip/_OYyK4Sq/Odin3_v307.html ..
    and put the file on PDA without .pit file and no need to tick or click anything..
    just let it like that..

sorry mirror it RAFAEL@BAUGIS.. :D

I was tested it a few moment ago and i must say . . . IT WORKS !! For newbies and noobs, you must put the *.tar.md5 (the rom file) only in PDA section and select START only if you plugged in your phone is in Download Mode :) and of course +1 for you :)

:)

don't forget tell all n click the thanks button if i helped.. :D

easy and quite helpful.
    Thanks
    easy and quite helpful.
    Thanks

small problem man. :D