Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
Time to shift my attention towards other things:

Hosting for developers.

Are you an Android Developer in need of a stable, speedy server that is available 24/7, AND allows you to build full websites dedicated to you, your team, and your ROM? Look no further.

I intend to create a server that will allow developers (and perhaps users) to host their ROM. It won't be some pre-formatted stuff either. It will be a full-on custom website with FTP access, and SSH access in the future. You'd have unlimited bandwidth, upload/download speed, unlimited options to create folders for yourself, and lots more.

However, I want this to run off of donations, just as most other sites do. There will be no ads, and no dumb wait times. Just pure speed and ease of access.

The reason why I'd like this to run off of donations is to ensure that I keep this site ad-free, and because such an amazing service is being offered to basically any developer out there, regardless of whether or not we have had clashes and arguments in the past.

To get this thing off of the ground, I'm going to need about 20$ USD to start, and about the same price per month minimum. That's it. I will never put up large banners asking you to donate, or anything in excess. I just want this to be an awesome experience for developers and users alike, allthewhile teaching me a multitude of news things.

If you're interested in donating to get this off the ground and in turn get a guaranteed spot, please comment below, and I will give you the information you need.

If you have any questions or think I'm a POS, please don't be afraid to ask or let me know as well.

- Kyler

This is NOT meant to discredit any other Android hosting sites. 

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
Oh yeah!

I'd also use any 'extra' donation money towards saving up for dedicated servers, and improving the sites security. If I had a plethora ("safe amount") of extra donation money, it would go towards adding useful features to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.