[Q] ROM sugestion please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FXben

Feb 17, 2014
Hello xda developers.

I'm Ben, I'm new to these forums and I've not modded a phone for a few years now, however I've just bought a Galaxy s3 and I would like to install a custom ROM. Would you folks be so kind as to offer me a suggestion or two based on some loose criteria?
What I am looking for is a light rom with all/most of the bloatware gone but with maybe a few extra visuals and themes, you know...some good old eye candy. I'm after that balance between the two I suppose. Can anyone point me in the direction of an installation guide also?

I do realise I can find this info for myself but I'm lazy, plus I thought I'd say my hello's and ask a question or two instead hehe

Many thanks in advance

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
Hey,
All needed info can be found on FAQ thread and stickies.
And there is no recommended/best Rom- everyone has different taste depending on their needs. You can find what you need in 'android development'

PS- welcome, and be prepared for thread closing in 3..2..1...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andr3y29

kertis241

Feb 1, 2014
i've got the same problem. bcause i've tried lots of rom but anything is enough good 4 me. and i don't know which one i schould choose. what do u think which one is the best 4 SIII?

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Alr said no best rom/kernel threads here. Asking mod to close this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Andr3y29

Jan 31, 2013
Buzau
this thread unfortunately will be close dvery soon. But please, enter on my Profile and contact me where you want: Facebook, yahoo, G+ or PM here. I will help you with everything you need.

ApriliaM3

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
Bangkok
These type of threads are not permitted on XDA
Please do your own due diligence... read the reviews and test a few ROMs for yourself.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,
    All needed info can be found on FAQ thread and stickies.
    And there is no recommended/best Rom- everyone has different taste depending on their needs. You can find what you need in 'android development'

PS- welcome, and be prepared for thread closing in 3..2..1...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk