Search This thread

gstjee

Nov 15, 2012
port single sim rom for dual sim phone

if we port single sim rom for dual sim phone then can dual sim will be work

arkaredevil

Jun 6, 2013
Kolkata
How to port Roms from Single to Dual sim phones?
What changes do we have to make? Someone please Help!

have you found any solution to this problem?..i am also trying to port a single SIM rom to my Xolo Q1000 which is a dual sim phone...Hardware specs are quite the same...will coping the modem.img from my stock rom to the custom rom which i am to port help this cause?:confused:

speed_bot

Jan 18, 2012
Bangalore
have you found any solution to this problem?..i am also trying to port a single SIM rom to my Xolo Q1000 which is a dual sim phone...Hardware specs are quite the same...will coping the modem.img from my stock rom to the custom rom which i am to port help this cause?:confused:

Nope ril depends on lib as well as framework

jomhuur

Jul 6, 2012
use this code whit emolator
your device must root

su
setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds

EigentlichPeng

Jul 12, 2015
can i port dual sim lollipop or higher roms to an kitkat single sim device ) without edit framework , only by edit persist radio multisim none ? and maybe mtk gemini false ... or simple
does the framework from dual sim switch "automatic" to single sim ,when there is no 2nd sim ? when i replace the ril bins and libs and modem_init and meta modem in boot.img ?

i have lenovo a806 with an mtk6592 chipset and lte .. my second device is a wiko rainbow 4G ..on both devices it seems its impossible to port a lollipop mm or n rom with working ril part ...so i and many other people ( read many blogs ) with maybe not so skilled level about ril , cant do this ...

have tryed to get some little help here in the past from time to time , so maybe i getting some help in this thread ^^ ..

i dont like shorten answers ^^ , becourse i will understand whats the problem ...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to port Roms from Single to Dual sim phones?
    What changes do we have to make? Someone please Help!
    You can't because ril to work you need to incorporate stuff to framework..
    I wanted to port s6310 rom to s6312.
    Everything is identical except that s6312 is dual sim.
    Can some one enumerate the changes to be made