Rooting P605?

Search This thread

andythilo

Oct 17, 2010
Hi

If I just want to root my P605, what's the best way? Will this allow me to get rid of a lot of the Samsung bloatware?

What is the best way to remove all apps, is there a list anywhere which details what can be got rid of?

Also will this 100% trip Knox?

Thanks

Andy

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Gerhardino

Mar 9, 2014
You should be able to root it without triggering the Knox-flag. I didn't tried it yet, so I can't give you any more information on this topic.
But, you have to be careful while you're getting rid of "all" apps (system apps in particular), because afaik some of them will trigger the flag.

Last edited:

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
You should be able to root it without triggering the Knox-flag. I didn't tried it yet, so I can't give you any more information on this topic.
But, you have to be careful while you're getting rid of "all" apps (system apps in particular), because afaik some of them will trigger the flag.

Unless you have been living under a rock and haven't upgraded your firmware from the very 1st generation of Note 10.1 2014 tabs you will most DEFINITELY trip Knox... There is no safe way anymore...
This is true of all Samsung phones that have Knox in the phone natively from the start....

Gerhardino

Mar 9, 2014
Unless you have been living under a rock and haven't upgraded your firmware from the very 1st generation of Note 10.1 2014 tabs you will most DEFINITELY trip Knox... There is no safe way anymore...
This is true of all Samsung phones that have Knox in the phone natively from the start....
Thanks for pointing this out.
Sorry for the misinformation.