Samsung 1800mAh Battery Photos

Search This thread

iviyth0s

Jul 8, 2009
Thought I'd share my 3500mAh fat battery experiences...
My results on a couple runs across 3 of my different fatties (I forget which readings are for which batteries,though the data is fairly consistent)
CAP201201210141.jpg

CAP201201210407.jpg

CAP201201301216.jpg

CAP201202051810.jpg

CAP201202070036.jpg

Just updated my ROM to the newest EL30 derivative but the results seem to be the same. (This was all on the EI22 last version)

bb4arson

Oct 25, 2011
AZ
its better to buy an oem battery or else you will end up just using the battery for maybe a week and than the true colors of the battery will show .hence you will get bad talk time on it .

it seems like that is the problem with alot of people on here they cheapen out to "test" a knock of ebay battery .

iviyth0s

Jul 8, 2009
its better to buy an oem battery or else you will end up just using the battery for maybe a week and than the true colors of the battery will show .hence you will get bad talk time on it .

it seems like that is the problem with alot of people on here they cheapen out to "test" a knock of ebay battery .
You couldn't be more wrong about the fat generics my friend, they blow the doors off of the OEMs for capacity/$ and yes I've had mine for a while. If the OEM (1800's) were offered at the same price as the fat batteries they'd make more sense but they're not worth it (IMHO) at their present price range

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hence why you dont buy "GENERIC" batteries, i bought a Gorilla Gadgets and it was fine for a month costed me 26$, bought me a hyperion and get better results and its been over a month and still better than generic and GG and it was only 15$. i have been running CM7, FB15 Modem, @ 100/1000 with VR | Conservative and Heavy UV and have gotten 4-6 Hours of display depends on what im doing.
Most iv'e gotten is 2 days with moderate use and about 2 Hours of actual display time. ive gotten about 4 hours of display time around 1 day of battery time.

iviyth0s

Jul 8, 2009
Thread jacking. Take that stuff to the fat battery threads. We know they exist and how to find the threads if we need info. This is about Samsung OEM 1800mah batteries.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Just had to defend the good generics :p (I agree about slim generics being 80% turds though :eek: )

newfireorange

Jul 9, 2010
Detroit
I purchased the battery from the OP about three months ago. My phone is rooted with ACS 3.1 I think. Older ROM, works awesome.

Anyways, my battery life is great.

How great?

I take my phone off charge at 7:00 A.M.
At 11 P.M. the battery is down to 50-65% depending on how much I used it.

This is the stock Samsung Galaxy S II battery in my Galaxy S I Epic 4G. I purchased my Epic on the day it came out.

I make at least 10 phone calls a day ranging from 2-5 minutes a piece for quick work related duties. I probably send out 15 texts during the day to my wife. Play some Draw Something, browse the web for 30 minutes.

I keep GPS, and bluetooth off all day.

This phone easily can get over 2.5 days of life from me with normal every day use.

I imaging the Razr Maxx would last me a week.

Now please do note that some of you will tear this battery up in a day.
I use my phone less than the average person.

Seeing as I sit in front of a desk eight hours a day I use the web for many things I would normally do on my phone.

I have no widgets on my homescreen. I have no facebook app installed.

I have my SetCPU set to underclock to 800 Mhz and overclock to 1.2 Ghz on demand.

I am very pleased with this battery life.

This battery easily improves the original battery life by 25%.

For about $20, I highly recommend this battery.

P.S. The battery fits perfectly with the stock back cover. It fits very snug. Like perfect. It never even comes close to wanting to bulge off. It looks and feels like the original battery is in my phone. You would never know it unless you read the mah rating.

I hope this helps someone out.

selfinfliction

Feb 28, 2011
agree with above, been using the 1800 oem for a while now and it consistently runs into 2 days of use before needing a recharge. sometimes with really light use I can get it into 3 days... the ebay 3500mah was comparable ... but then you also had huge battery and no skin/case.

NiteTrekker

Nov 19, 2011
Good looking out on the 1800mAH battery on amazon. Ordered it this morning and it has already shipped :)

I got 2 Anker 1800 mAh batteries from Amazon for $22.99 total. It comes with a stand alone charger (haven't tried it, I already have a different one.)

Battery life is insane! I had some stock batteries, I would unplug them at 05:30am and by the time I got off work at 04:30pm, they were down to 30% or so, and that was on a good day.

I got the Anker batteries yesterday, charged them up, installed one and after almost 19 hours, it's still at 81%! Definitely a good buy.

iviyth0s

Jul 8, 2009
I got 2 Anker 1800 mAh batteries from Amazon for $22.99 total. It comes with a stand alone charger (haven't tried it, I already have a different one.)

Battery life is insane! I had some stock batteries, I would unplug them at 05:30am and by the time I got off work at 04:30pm, they were down to 30% or so, and that was on a good day.

I got the Anker batteries yesterday, charged them up, installed one and after almost 19 hours, it's still at 81%! Definitely a good buy.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

NiteTrekker

Nov 19, 2011

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Here ya go....after over 38 hours, I'm still at 59%. I should also say I'm using CleanGB v1.1.2. and should point out that this is lighter than normal use.

battery_life.png

NiteTrekker

Nov 19, 2011
Ok....here's the latest...

The Anker 1800 lasted over 2 days, 14 hours. I finally swapped it out when it dropped to 11%. It will be nice to see how it holds up after a few months.

battery_life2.png

95Z28

Apr 29, 2011
I don't have an epic, I have a sgs4g, but this is what I can get with my stock 1650 battery.
Note this is with a lot of emulator gameplay (which seems to be pretty easy on the battery), and data off unless I'm actually using it. Slightly UV'd and running at 1.2ghz.
When I use my phone for more web browsing with data I get about 4 hours display time in an equivalent day.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332085438968.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332085438968.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 95
  • uploadfromtaptalk1332085457254.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332085457254.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 81

Andy_nu

Feb 14, 2012
Oklahoma
Lol I eat these batteries for breakfast. :D My 1800mah last about 7 hours with constant use. I never put my phone down. Cm9-aokp

IronReaver17

Aug 31, 2011
Los Angeles
I just ordered an Epic Touch battery off Amazon for $20. Should be here by Friday at the latest :D I've abused my stock battery far too much for it to hold a charge anymore :(

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

bb4arson

Oct 25, 2011
AZ
3 1800mah epic 4g touch batteries and one 1500 battery from stock epic 4g
47df3ecb-03a3-be10.jpg

I bought a couple(4) just in case .
Maybe fs.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I purchased an Samsung 1800mAh, hoping that it would fit into my Epic,
    AND IT DID!

It's about .4mm thicker, but thats not a big deal!

DSC_4138.JPG

DSC_4139.JPG

DSC_4140.JPG

It fits no problem, all corners of the back cover snap no problem

Battery life as you can only expect is great!!

screen1.png

So for a $22 1800mAh battery, Buy one!!!!
    there seems to be a possibility that the two hardware version released, hae a different fit for the battery. D700.5 released first, then changed to D700.0.5 a month or so after release

First 4 pages of this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1182278

Extended Battery
    Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Yes and I tried an initial release epic 4g with the touch battery and a brand new epic 4g with a touch battery... Both me and my wife have had epics...
    I just got my OEM 1800 SGSII battery from Ebay for 13 bucks and all I can say is wow!! Works SO much better that the 1500 AND has better functionality than those ripoff 3500 batts u see out there. HIGHLY recommend. Batt is a little thicker, but a little extra push. On the batt cover and it snaps on perfectly. Best q13 bucks I have spent on this phone yet. I got easily an extra 20% of life. Will try to run some different usage tests and post some updates. What app is the best to grab screenshots, as I have never really done that before. But I would like to give something back to this community which has made my Epic experience the best!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
    Yeah they're a real rip off when the majority of them cost half as much as this 1800mAh and deliver more capacity (despite them definitely not giving "3500mAh", this I won't argue) :rolleyes:

Now if these batteries were $8 (matching price of the large extended batts, which I have two of) I'd consider getting one since the lost capacity can be forgiven for the equivalent price and smaller form factor.

But at $23....they can kindly GTFO.

Did you win yours as an auction because I've never heard of one going for so cheap...

I may purchase battery testing equipment and start on reviews of batteries for the Epic and even test out ones for my old Hero and Touch Pro.

Oh and to answer your question, I really like DroCap for screen capturing on my Android phones (You must be rooted!)
    Is around $20 for a quality battery really so outrageous? We are talking about $500 phones here.

Now if you want a huge back cover and 1000 actual mah, go ahead and buy the "3500s"