[DOWNLOAD][V20A][EURO-OPEN] LG .kdz firmwares

Search This thread

shazmekool

Sep 25, 2008
Just updated mine to v10h and boy what a difference in performance. Everything just feels so light and so smooth. Great final update LG! Now give us our Jellybeans!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

I am on v10e(Asian) its the latest in India however when playing games I am having heating issue with super fast battery draining. In 30mins - 40mins of playing Dead trigger with 50% brightness I lost battery from 70% to 10%(Low battery warning) and device gets heated too(more then average).

So my concern is : Is this issue is observed in V10h? Also will this forceful upgrade will effect my LG warranty?

Subhajitdas298

Sep 10, 2012
Kolkata
here too

I am on v10e(Asian) its the latest in India however when playing games I am having heating issue with super fast battery draining. In 30mins - 40mins of playing Dead trigger with 50% brightness I lost battery from 70% to 10%(Low battery warning) and device gets heated too(more then average).

So my concern is : Is this issue is observed in V10h? Also will this forceful upgrade will effect my LG warranty?

i have the problem too. I think force update may violate warrnty.

eddytheman

Jul 20, 2012
I've found this on GSM Arena :D

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 355

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
dont know this is legit or trolling:what:

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

He says he does have a dev edition. So maybe its past the Alpha stage and its been pushed to devs for beta testing.

So forget the Xmas jellybean present....New years gift perhaps? Lol. Ahhhh dreams...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

George Jetson

Feb 27, 2011
Ankara
Yea update is true here is your forbidden link

http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WEBSW/LGP880/ADEUBK/V18a_00/V18A_00.kdz

But this is so young I think this update will be release end of january or middle of january 2013
And you have to wait until it will be V20 but before it will be v19.
v18 alpha v19 beta v20 ready for release. You can check yourself the links V18b_00/V18B_00.kdz until Z. tan V19 etc...

Last edited:

jord83uk

Mar 4, 2012
Hi, I have flashed this firmware and everything runs really well but I can not get my soft home key to work... Any ideas would be appreciated.. Cheers

N

NU_User

Hi, I have flashed this firmware and everything runs really well but I can not get my soft home key to work... Any ideas would be appreciated.. Cheers

do you mean you have the version V18A_00 installed??

if yes, pleeeeeease could you upload this file to any host so that i can download it?

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
do you mean you have the version V18A_00 installed??

if yes, pleeeeeease could you upload this file to any host so that i can download it?

:D I could see you jumping from here... :D

With the mess that "we" have in this forum... if someone is not a "regular costumer", can have a collapse :eek:

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Did you check the settings/display or screen/front key light? You shoult tick "Turn ON front key light".
(the path therms might not be exactly like it should, mine is in portuguese, sorry)

If it doesn't works, try a factory reset, might solve the problem without re-flash it.

jord83uk

Mar 4, 2012
:D I could see you jumping from here... :D

With the mess that "we" have in this forum... if someone is not a "regular costumer", can have a collapse :eek:

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Did you check the settings/display or screen/front key light? You shoult tick "Turn ON front key light".
(the path therms might not be exactly like it should, mine is in portuguese, sorry)

If it doesn't works, try a factory reset, might solve the problem without re-flash it.

It didn't seem to work changing the front light key, when i press the home key the light does work and the other two keys function correctly, i have tried re-flashing but with no success..

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
It didn't seem to work changing the front light key, when i press the home key the light does work and the other two keys function correctly, i have tried re-flashing but with no success..

you didn't squizze your phone, or it didn't fall or something like that?

they should work or not all toghether, don't look like a software problem to me...

hope I'm wrong.

jord83uk

Mar 4, 2012
you didn't squizze your phone, or it didn't fall or something like that?

they should work or not all toghether, don't look like a software problem to me...

hope I'm wrong.

Not that I know of... I've tried downgrading the firmware which seems to flash but upon checking in settings the version is still V10h, it doesn't seem to downgrade.. i'm using the KDZ Updater...

Cheers for your help...

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
Not that I know of... I've tried downgrading the firmware which seems to flash but upon checking in settings the version is still V10h, it doesn't seem to downgrade.. i'm using the KDZ Updater...

Cheers for your help...

Try to use the settings that I used in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZx2zMrLLDo

Start to watch from the minute 00:13:00, in 1080p and fullscreen.
I downgrade from V10F to V10D.

Top Liked Posts