Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
It was a nice run, but the community has drastically changed over time.
The soul reason i was tricked so easily, is because i was blind in my ignorant beliefs that XDA was a community of developers. Instead, it resulted in a split. The intelligent people, who understand hard work and help development, and the asinine, those who complain and whine and will kill to have a new release.

This is my brief resignation. I will most likely be stopping by to provide my 2 cents now and then, but no more releases from me.

A special thanks to the intelligent individuals who can understand where i'm coming from with this decision.

Good bye everyone.

also if you'd like to help my cause still (father is still unemployed, and i'm losing hours at my job now on top of it all) please feel free to donate.

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
It was a nice run, but the community has drastically changed over time.
The soul reason i was tricked so easily, is because i was blind in my ignorant beliefs that XDA was a community of developers. Instead, it resulted in a split. The intelligent people, who understand hard work and help development, and the asinine, those who complain and whine and will kill to have a new release.

This is my brief resignation. I will most likely be stopping by to provide my 2 cents now and then, but no more releases from me.

A special thanks to the intelligent individuals who can understand where i'm coming from with this decision.

Good bye everyone.

also if you'd like to help my cause still (father is still unemployed, and i'm losing hours at my job now on top of it all) please feel free to donate.

Don't blame you dude.. That was a punk move and You and community deserve more then that bull.

Renarudo

Jan 3, 2009
Queens, NY
Best of Luck

Your spirit will live on, Haykuro! Please keep your blog updated if you can (so that we have an easy location to reach when we want to donate).

Wisefire

Feb 8, 2009
Lubbock, TX
I only wish you the best of luck.

Although, I do wish you would stick around and provide us all with the amazing ROM's you produce, but you leaving is your wish.

Goodbye, Haykuro.

Edit:
So no Hero. ]: It's all good I guess.

fleshdeep

Nov 27, 2008
Bakersfield
[sarcasm]I didn't like your roms anyways! :([/sarcasm]

Best of luck to you and your dad.

EDIT: there it was a joke. Im quite pissed he is leaving.

Last edited:

nicholasbithell

May 12, 2009
Sorry...

Sorry about all the BS... I was just getting into what all the HK hype was about hope you have better luck with your job and family... Would donate if i could...

jmotyka

May 19, 2009
Right behind U!
I completely understand haykuro. That's exactly what happened over at insanelymac and out osx86 developers. I was a long time member at one time moderator and irc admin then all the young dumb don't want to read search or learn teeny boppers who want us to do the hardwork and id they mess up they're parents computer its our faults. That's all these ppl do is complain complain. They don't relize the hard work we do.

Any way yes haykuro it was a good run hope to see you around though.

jmotyka

May 19, 2009
Right behind U!
I completely understand haykuro. That's exactly what happened over at insanelymac and out osx86 developers. I was a long time member at one time moderator and irc admin then all the young dumb don't want to read search or learn teeny boppers who want us to do the hardwork and if they mess up they're parents computer its our faults. That's all these ppl do is complain complain. They don't relize the hard work we do.

Any way yes haykuro it was a good run hope to see you around though.

mr2man07

Feb 26, 2009
Later man, have fun and enjoy life. Go get a girl and get drunk and party!!!!

Android has lost a a good developer, but there will always be another.

joadchob

Apr 17, 2009
Lima
so sad that you are leaving xda, but we understood your reassons, as you other guys said, try to keep ur blog updated, we will follow it. Thanks so much for everything you have done for community, i just had the chance to talk to you few times, and you seems like awesome guy, good luck haykuro and wish the best...

ubernicholi

May 6, 2009
arvada,co
madzorg.blogspot.com
I'm gonna miss you and your awesome roms. Thank your for porting sapphire ,thank your for rooting magic. Thank you for the blazing fast ion Rom (its awesome BTW) and just in general thank you for your work on Android. You have amazing skill I hope you get a job where you can showcase your talent and get pain lots of money for it.

Its truly a sad day for xda...

Status
Not open for further replies.