[guide] flash rom stock binx file and zip file for pantech sky im-a850 lsk

Search This thread

daohoa24

Jun 2, 2013
Ha Noi
5up.vn
Hi all !
Today, I will guide you Flash rom stock for Pantech Sky IM-A850 LSK !

1. Flash rom stock BINX file for Sky A850 LSK
* Step 1: download rom BINX file for Sky A850 LSK:
LINK DOWNLOAD:View attachment 2762362
* A850K: dmfile.curitel.com/self_binary/sky_binary/real/IM-A850K/IM-A850K_S0837225.BINX
* A850L: dmfile.curitel.com/self_binary/sky_binary/real/IM-A850L/IM-A850L_S1233225.BINX
* A850S: dmfile.curitel.com/self_binary/sky_binary/real/IM-A850S/IM-A850S_S0216228.BINX

* Step 2: download and extract tool: mediafire.com/download/6zdi32ou39iz84p/sky_offline_rom_flasher.rar
* Step 3: Copy Binx rom to folder sky_offline_rom_flasher
* Step 4: if you are using rom cook, you should full wipe (wipe data and wipe cache)
* Step 5: power off phone, press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power ---> Phone go to bootloader
* Step 6: you press Power key to choose PLD DOWNLOAD --> connect phone with PC or Laptop
* Step 7: run Run_Sky_Server.exe and DON'T CLOSE THIS FILE WHILE FLASHING ROM
1.JPG
* Step 8: Internet Explore will open --> choose "Nâng cấp S/W" to start flash binx rom
2.JPG
* Step 9: Please waitting tool flash rom --> result 100% --> Done ---> Disconnect Phone with PC

2. Flash rom stock zip file for Sky IM-A850 LSK

* LINK DOWNLOAD ZIP STOCK ROM:
View attachment 2762357
* Download and copy zip to external sdcard or internal sdcard
* Boot to CWM Recovery
* Full wipe: wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache
* Choose Install from sdcard --> Choose zip from sdcard (If you copy rom to internal sdcard) OR Choose zip from external sdcard (If you copy rom to external sdcard) --> Choose zip rom ---> Yes --> Wait for installing rom --> Done --> Reboot system now !!

Last edited:

boykinhdi

Jul 19, 2013
Hi all !

LINK DOWNLOAD:
* A850K: dmfile.curitel.com/self_binary/sky_binary/real/IM-A850K/IM-A850K_S0837225.BINX
* A850L: dmfile.curitel.com/self_binary/sky_binary/real/IM-A850L/IM-A850L_S1233225.BINX
* A850S: dmfile.curitel.com/self_binary/sky_binary/real/IM-A850S/IM-A850S_S0216228.BINX

* Step 2: download and extract tool: mediafire.com/download/6zdi32ou39iz84p/sky_offline_rom_flasher.rar
* Step 4: if you are using rom cook, you should full wipe (wipe data and wipe cache)
* Step 5: power off phone, press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power ---> Phone go to bootloader
* Step 6: you press Power key to choose PLD DOWNLOAD --> connect phone with PC or Laptop
* Step 8: Internet Explore will open --> choose "Nâng cấp S/W" to start flash binx rom
* Step 9: Please waitting tool flash rom --> result 100% --> Done ---> Disconnect Phone with PC

thank's sir i'm needed

Hi all !

View attachment 2762364
View attachment 2762365

View attachment 2762357
* Boot to CWM Recovery
* Choose Install from sdcard --> Choose zip from sdcard (If you copy rom to internal sdcard) OR Choose zip from external sdcard (If you copy rom to external sdcard) --> Choose zip rom ---> Yes --> Wait for installing rom --> Done --> Reboot system now !!

This works for IM-870L as well?

saifimohal09

Sep 27, 2019
I am having a problem with my IM-A910S

I tried to flash ROM Binx file for IM-A910S (VEga Iron 2) by step 1. But it causing me some problems. When I clicked upon "Nâng cấp S/W" a pop up appears saying that
"Secure Device" "Secure Model"
When I opened my bootloader there was an option,
oem status: unlock status,
SecBoot: Secure Device
How to change that SecBoot status from Secure Device to some other available option, so that I may be able to install stock rom into my phone. any sort of help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all !

1.JPG
    2.JPG

View attachment 2762357
    * Boot to CWM Recovery
    Hi all !

LINK DOWNLOAD:

thank's sir i'm needed
    nice to help you

thank's sir i'm needed
    nice to help you :D:D:D

I was ready to buy this phone, cheap good configuration!!hope you can help me a lot:D:D:D

Please help me.unbrick my phone 870L.:(

Gửi từ IM-A870K của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk