[Q] Can I flash T-Mobile ROM on a unlocked AT&T HTC One - I know this is silly

Search This thread

htcfreak

Feb 12, 2008
Mumbai/Belgaum
www.vishalconst.com
Hey!

Its been a longtime that I've had a android phone!
I know its a silly question but can somebody let me know if I can flash a T-Mobile ROM on a AT&T HTC One?
I know hardware wise they are same, but just want to make sure.

Also, I know there is nothing as best ROM.
But can anyone suggest me 2 ROM's with minimum issues?
One Stock ROM, other themed ROM.

PS: - I like the HTC Sense

Last edited:

ayo234

Nov 21, 2012
Hey!

Its been a longtime that I've had a android phone!
I know its a silly question but can somebody let me know if I can flash a T-Mobile ROM on a AT&T HTC One?
I know hardware wise they are same, but just want to make sure.

Also, I know there is nothing as best ROM.
But can anyone suggest me 2 ROM's with minimum issues?
One Stock ROM, other themed ROM.

PS: - I like the HTC Sense

Any gsm(att, tmobile, international) rom should work on your phone. Just make sure, when flashing, select the att files if applicable. Also when flashing, use the kernel that is compatible with you device. So Elemenalx or teamm7 kernel.

I would suggest flashing ROMs from the international HTC one thread because there are a lot more ROMs avaliable. I am picking between insert coin or the viper one rom. Both are stable and on the latest version of sense and Android. Insert coin has a theme if you install the kustomizer. Another rom that is not as stable is the RENOVATE rom. It has a full theme and amazing battery life.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SunnyMido

Mar 10, 2008
Kht
Please i need an answer to this:
i just got my first HTC phone [Used - HTC One T-Mobile-US SIM-unlocked - i'm in Africa btw] so i don't know how it was unlocked!
and i rooted the phone successfully

how to know my SIM-unlock code ?? and how it was unlocked in first place!
if want to update to the upcoming Sense 6 [what ROM should i install International ROM or Tmob] and will i lose the SIM-unlock??
is there any possibility i lose the SIM-unlock?? There's no HTC vendor in my country and i don't want to end up with an iPod :-\

find below the software info i found in the phone:
Android = 4.4.2
HTC Sense = 5.5
software # =4.19.531.10
HTC SDK API Level = 5.68

hafizimtiaz

i just got my first HTC phone [Used - HTC One T-Mobile-US SIM-unlocked - i'm in Africa btw] so i don't know how it was unlocked!

if want to update to the upcoming Sense 6 [what ROM should i install International ROM or Tmob] and will i lose the SIM-unlock??
is there any possibility i lose the SIM-unlock?? There's no HTC vendor in my country and i don't want to end up with an iPod :-\

Android = 4.4.2
HTC Sense = 5.5
software # =4.19.531.10
HTC SDK API Level = 5.68

As your phone is SIM-unlocked, it shouldn't turn it locked when you flash the new update. At least, it didn't so to my SIM-unlocked AT&T HTC One.

Reactions: tahsinafarah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Android = 4.4.2
    HTC Sense = 5.5
    software # =4.19.531.10
    HTC SDK API Level = 5.68

As your phone is SIM-unlocked, it shouldn't turn it locked when you flash the new update. At least, it didn't so to my SIM-unlocked AT&T HTC One.