[Q] I do not get to change the bootanimation to mt6592 s4 i9500

Search This thread

gachi

Jun 16, 2014
I'm crazy for getting to change my s4 i9500 bootanimation mt6592.
I tried using the method of CWM, or by two xlog.sh scritz files and creating folder bootanimation but I can not change the bootanimation to this terminal.
that I have to do? please help me.
translated by google.

scholastova

Dec 14, 2013
Essex, Ontario
I'm crazy for getting to change my s4 i9500 bootanimation mt6592.
I tried using the method of CWM, or by two xlog.sh scritz files and creating folder bootanimation but I can not change the bootanimation to this terminal.
that I have to do? please help me.
translated by google.

You dont have to create bootanimation folder. Just put the bootanimation.zip into /system/media/

gachi

Jun 16, 2014
You dont have to create bootanimation folder. Just put the bootanimation.zip into /system/media/

scholastica sorry for my translation, but I've tried this. I do not work so I leave this issue here. then, I have put a bootanimation already put me at the time of placing a CWN recovery. I can remove if I go to this address: system / bin / bootanimation. okay? then .. that I did it? get this file that has no file type online. for example, take it from a rom cwm and replace to give the necessary permissions as the other files in the bin folder. not achieved and I change the bootanimation. moreover, scholastova the bootanimation.zip folder. I've tried other directions. I do not remember. I have watched many tutorials and I get nothing.
I can not do that ...

Last edited:

scholastova

Dec 14, 2013
Essex, Ontario
scholastica sorry for my translation, but I've tried this. I do not work so I leave this issue here. then, I have put a bootanimation already put me at the time of placing a CWN recovery. I can remove if I go to this address: system / bin / bootanimation. okay? then .. that I did it? get this file that has no file type online. for example, take it from a rom cwm and replace to give the necessary permissions as the other files in the bin folder. not achieved and I change the bootanimation. moreover, scholastova the bootanimation.zip folder. I've tried other directions. I do not remember. I have watched many tutorials and I get nothing.
I can not do that ...

Ok, let's try again. First, go to system / bin / and open file: bootanimation with text editor. Find text: bootanimation (see attachment). As you can see, the name of bootanimation file is not bootanimation.zip but bootanimation_mtk.zip. Now do the same thing, may be you have to change the name of bootanimation.zip file to something else. CLUE: Follow the address and the name as written in system / bin / bootanimation file.
I hope it works! ;)

Attachments

• bootanimation.png
    bootanimation.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Reactions: gachi

gachi

Jun 16, 2014
Ok, let's try again. First, go to system / bin / and open file: bootanimation with text editor. Find text: bootanimation (see attachment). As you can see, the name of bootanimation file is not bootanimation.zip but bootanimation_mtk.zip. Now do the same thing, may be you have to change the name of bootanimation.zip file to something else. CLUE: Follow the address and the name as written in system / bin / bootanimation file.
I hope it works! ;)

perfect! thank you very much friend!: Laugh:: Laugh:: Laugh:: Laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can not do that ...

I hope it works! ;)