⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ATMOSFERA - weather ultra-mode Sense 2.5 VGA-QVGA-WVGA - ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Search This thread

tin2404

Let me present to you Atmosfera Sense Weather realistic mode which I run and use for a while, so I decided to publish here :

·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·ATMOSFERA WEATHER ·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·

This is very creative, realistic and stylish publication of Sense weather .

some preview images :

·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·

14286715.png
86715.png

73716560.png
6560.png

So,what is new,you asked.Well,if you watch closely Sun (for example) it becames bigger and bigger as it shine...and when shinning passes,it becomes smaller again.Same effect is visible on other weather events too.New kind of thunders has been added and new realistic raindrops also as all weather events are enhanced.This "baby" works without any error so far.

HOW TO USE :

1. Dissable Sense.
2. Download and install cab
3. Reset device and enable Sense
4. Enjoy weather events.

NOTE : If you do not like it,you can deinstall this mode,and your original weather will shown again.
WARNING FOR AMATEURS : DO NOT install this on SD card.This is supposed to be installed into device.

·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·

CHANGELOG - MAYOR UPDATE

- Atmosfera v6 is ready for download.Some minor "bugs" has been handled also weather is correctly used in widget section of CHT.

- FINALLY corrected issues with some ROMs and various Manila versions (Miri, Energy...)

- graphics updated

- just install ATMOSFERA V.6 over previous installation.

Last edited:

Croden

Jun 3, 2009
This is really great idea, but some things (like windshield) can be better ;-). I hope you will do V2 ;-).

Anyway, thanks a lot. :)

tin2404

Thanks for feedback and pozdrav svima ! (greetings to all of you)

The windshield is not over jet because I have one good idea about it,but realisation is pritty "messy"..to do some progressive graphic stuf it is needed.
The wallpaper is from all migthy Google (just type "winter on village,or snow" ) ;)

I have some other works which are currently "rooling" on my device,so this weather is just one of them and be prepared.I will post it here ;)

Croden

Jun 3, 2009
Thanks for feedback and pozdrav svima ! (greetings to all of you)

The windshield is not over jet because I have one good idea about it,but realisation is pritty "messy"..to do some progressive graphic stuf it is needed.
The wallpaper is from all migthy Google (just type "winter on village,or snow" ) ;)

I have some other works which are currently "rooling" on my device,so this weather is just one of them and be prepared.I will post it here ;)

:) great! ;-)

mwalt2

Feb 22, 2009
Looks Fantastic buddy......any VGA release soon? Waiting to test it in my TP....

Thanx.
It will work just fine on VGA. There is no difference between the VGA ports and WVGA sources as far as manila qtc files (the ones containing graphics). VGA-porting is done with .lua script and/or mode9 manila files. OP could update title if he feels like it :).

jojo464

Mar 8, 2009
Achterhoek
Really Nice

Respect dude,nice work i have installed on HD2,TD2,TouchPro... Works GREAT and will try it later on other device`s too

Greetz from Holland

jojo464

Mar 8, 2009
Achterhoek
So it does seems to work on all resolutions.I have to admit that I am surprised as you are. :)

v2 version is almost ready...nice ideas "smashed" me. ;-)))

Further device`s installed...X1, Touch Cruise, TP2...also i think if you have manila 2.5xxxxxx like ....mwalt2 (Thanks for explaining) ;) says thats manila relateted....again Good Work...and succes with V2....

Greetz from Holland

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Let me present to you Atmosfera Sense Weather realistic mode which I run and use for a while, so I decided to publish here :

·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·ATMOSFERA WEATHER ·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·

This is very creative, realistic and stylish publication of Sense weather .

some preview images :

·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·

14286715.png
    86715.png

73716560.png
    6560.png

So,what is new,you asked.Well,if you watch closely Sun (for example) it becames bigger and bigger as it shine...and when shinning passes,it becomes smaller again.Same effect is visible on other weather events too.New kind of thunders has been added and new realistic raindrops also as all weather events are enhanced.This "baby" works without any error so far.

HOW TO USE :

1. Dissable Sense.
    2. Download and install cab
    3. Reset device and enable Sense
    4. Enjoy weather events.

NOTE : If you do not like it,you can deinstall this mode,and your original weather will shown again.
    WARNING FOR AMATEURS : DO NOT install this on SD card.This is supposed to be installed into device.

·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·

CHANGELOG - MAYOR UPDATE

- Atmosfera v6 is ready for download.Some minor "bugs" has been handled also weather is correctly used in widget section of CHT.

- FINALLY corrected issues with some ROMs and various Manila versions (Miri, Energy...)

- graphics updated

- just install ATMOSFERA V.6 over previous installation.
    tks tin. i will wait.........

Right now I am working on a new much complex project Sense Suit,so that occupied a lot of my time at a moment,and I suggest you if you can not be pationed for a time that you look further for weather package and also let me know if you have any luck. ;)
    first off thank you for your continuing work on this :)
    question i see that the first post has not been updated,

Does the download link contain your update ?

Oh God! My apologise ! I forgot to upload files! :(

Now,it will be corrected. ;)
    Hey tin,

thanks for continue of (my means) the best weather mod ever. 80% of my Layouts I save with CHTS included your Weather.:D

Wish you a nice sunday,
    Grtz B.;)
    CHANGELOG 20.12.2010

MAYOR UPDATE RELEASED !

Please apply installation of ATMOSFERA V.6 over existing installation to get benefit of update !

Thank you and , please, report !