CM 11 / AOSP problems w/ Slacker Radio

Search This thread

t3project

Jun 14, 2010
So, does Slacker work properly for anyone on CM11 or any AOSP rom?

Every CM or AOSP rom I've tried to use Slacker on it does not with properly. It will load and start to play and then it will pause at exactly 7 seconds. You then have to press play again to continue the song. Also, after it starts playing it will skip around the song. Once it gets to the end of the song it will rewind about a minute or so and then will play to the end again then it will start the next song and then pause at 7 second again starting the process over again.

It works fine on any stock based ROM. But it does not work on any AOSP based rom and I've tried them all.

Anyone else with this problem? And if so do you have a solution?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

t3project

Jun 14, 2010
hello? anyone home?

Life Engineer

Jun 14, 2010
Jounieh
Hehe! I just wanna reply coz I know how bad it is to create a thread and no one replies! And it's been 4 days!! That's harsh!
I really dunno what Slacker is or how to help you! Sorry!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

t_carnage

May 10, 2011
So, does Slacker work properly for anyone on CM11 or any AOSP rom?

Every CM or AOSP rom I've tried to use Slacker on it does not with properly. It will load and start to play and then it will pause at exactly 7 seconds. You then have to press play again to continue the song. Also, after it starts playing it will skip around the song. Once it gets to the end of the song it will rewind about a minute or so and then will play to the end again then it will start the next song and then pause at 7 second again starting the process over again.

It works fine on any stock based ROM. But it does not work on any AOSP based rom and I've tried them all.

Anyone else with this problem? And if so do you have a solution?

Yes, It works properly on CM10.2. I keep trying CM11 in hopes its been fixed, but perhaps you and I are the only people on here that use slacker. Its a damn annoyance and since I pay for slacker its a deal breaker.