Lost mobile signal!

Search This thread

loumoli

Nov 22, 2010
FortLauderdale
I'm running sacs rom. And last night sometime I lost my mobile signal. I'm unable to make any calls and have no Internet. And yes I paid my bill. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Does it show no signal bars and has a red X in it?

I had this on stockish v4 two days ago while I was messing around with random files. I was able to solve it by dirty flashing the ROM again. Then connecting to WiFi and updating profile.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

loumoli

Nov 22, 2010
FortLauderdale
No. I don't have anything. I even did a clean install of newest rom. I connect via wifi and I get a preparing network and searching for service.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390077749799.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390077749799.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 63

loumoli

Nov 22, 2010
FortLauderdale
Okay so I figured out that my radios suddenly disappeared. I tried flashing the latest radios through Oden with a pass. But they are not sticking. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

imbmiller

May 6, 2010
Okay so I figured out that my radios suddenly disappeared. I tried flashing the latest radios through Oden with a pass. But they are not sticking. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

You'd need to flash the exact same modem as you had before, however it makes no sense that the modem would just disappear.... Are you sure nothing happened?

liquid307

Mar 14, 2008
No. I don't have anything. I even did a clean install of newest rom. I connect via wifi and I get a preparing network and searching for service.

You can try calling Sprint have them reset service or if you have insurance on it take to sprint store, you may have to take it in as stock unrooted. My S4 was doing same thing, but I didn't have insurance on it, so had to send (unrooted) in for warranty service through Samsung to have it fixed.

sent from nowhere