[CM11]Beta[BT/GPS/Storage/Vibrator][WIP][Booting]

Search This thread

lakshay444mehra

Nov 27, 2014
delhi
plzz tell

superdragonpt nd all developers plzz tell what are the bugs of cm 11 on c2 a110 ......i m eager to know ...nd thanks to all devs finally cm 11 boots

bindassdost

Jul 17, 2011
delhi
request to all members
pls don't ask for ETA's As i had my M.tech research topic too to be done

on progress front
nvram/ccci permission issue is fixed but mac/imei is not showing in setting .
HWcomposer missing functions are patched and is loading but dont know will it work or not as graphic is not working due to problem with gralloc module

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
request to all members

on progress front
HWcomposer missing functions are patched and is loading but dont know will it work or not as graphic is not working due to problem with gralloc module

Bro ur absolutely right no one should ask for eta as u also have ur personal life :) n regarding the fixes u told about only a developer would be able to understand it not a simple user like us :D so @bindassdost things among wifi, bt, gps, data anything from these are fixed? :silly:

@bindassdost bro what are the bugs fixed in c2 and what are left ........bro i am eagerly waiting for cm 11 i m big fann of ur plzzz build early......
Dude no offence but u must stop this spamming !!!
Just keep quiet and watch the updates on thread when the dev mentions no ETA there's some meaning to it...
There are hundreds of members on this A110 community does everybody do the same thing ? Why are u doing it, don't mean to be harsh but just don't do things where some one is forced to be harsh on you

If you have issues then report have suggestions suggest them, have solutions post them but don't spam.

This community has very few & best devs by gods grace let's not do things that causes the whole community a loss.

NOTE : The above mentioned things are in general for every one including me, no personal target or feelings here.

If by any chance someone is offended then either ignore this or just read this everyday. Just want this community to be up and running + respecting Dev's

Sorry to say guys buy i accidently deleted the cm11 repo :crying:
i was trying to reset the changes by deleteing all folder and redoing sync but accidently i had selected .repo folder too
i'm syncing my repo again will take some time :eek:
Real bad news !!!
Was checking this thread daily to see if u uploaded ur cm ROM ( actually I'm kind of addicted to cm now)

@bindassdost plzzzz make the cm rom as early as possible because i am also addicted cm nd as we know that its booting on our device plzzz remove all the bugs but i know that its not an easy task still i can say that y can do .......so build it
Dude ! Seriously again ?

Addicted CM ..
@bindaasdost I know I'm not the owner of this thread but would suggest u to close down this thread until further update or either get this thread cleaned + stop others spamming... I hope u can understand why is this needed, an general section thread is good for such chit chat..

(Sorry for spamming)

mdezazrock

Nov 24, 2014
@bindassdost plzzzz make the cm rom as early as possible because i am also addicted cm nd as we know that its booting on our device plzzz remove all the bugs but i know that its not an easy task still i can say that y can do .......so build it

Stop spamming guys , you can't order or request any devs for making stuff so fast and quick becos they have lot other important work to do for living , for just people like you these threads are getting blocked and its making things worse , the least thing you can do is waiting and don't ask useless question (off topic , fan of bluh bluh ), you can try to help devs if you can but don't spoile this thread .....plzz

Last edited:
Reactions: mayur.3.92

bindassdost

Jul 17, 2011
delhi
my semester has started so cant give full time to cm11
but managed to get
bluetoth,gps,vibrator,storage working
major problem WIFI/SIM/CAMERA(HWcomposer) not working

i had uploaded my device tree at https://github.com/bindassdost/6577_cm11_tree
1. execute extract-files.sh to set up vendor tree
2. merge cm11_modified file with cm11
3. build

if anyone want to continue he can
if someone is making a group i'm in

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
my semester has started so cant give full time to cm11
but managed to get
bluetoth,gps,vibrator,storage working
major problem WIFI/SIM/CAMERA(HWcomposer) not working

i had uploaded my device tree at https://github.com/bindassdost/6577_cm11_tree
1. execute extract-files.sh to set up vendor tree
2. merge cm11_modified file with cm11
3. build

if anyone want to continue he can
if someone is making a group i'm in

wow bro thats a really good news :) n i m going to pm u now my whatsapp u can text me i have a devz group in which i have akhilendra gadde n faiz puthawala so if u dont mind u can join it , n they ll surely help u in your build

rajanj1996

Apr 3, 2014
Mumbai
Is there any developer or group who is working on cm 11 to solve the issue or simply say working to give us cm11 in future month

Still waiting ....hope we get cm11 soon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

Current status: rom is booting, BT/GPS/Vibrator/Storage Working fine but hardware composer is not working at all (wifi,camera,audio not working) but hey i'm working on it
    device tree will be updated soon (currently having problem with my internet)

device tree https://github.com/bindassdost/6577_cm11_tree
    first ever cm11 boots up

hey guys did you miss me ?
    its been long since qus and superdragonpt made kk possible on mt6577 and still no bindassboost for you . ever wonder why ?
    cause i'm working on cm11 ( obviously after my exams )
    and today cm11 has to bow against me
    check attachment and feel excited

i can't upload rom as of obvious reason that most of you know
    reserved for future
    request to all members

on progress front
    Kitkat original from G Pro lite:

Part 1: (all except system/apps and system/app)

http://d-h.st/asl

Part 2: the apps:

http://d-h.st/VzR

For Rom porters:
    - install selinux recovery
    - use bindassdost CM11 as base rom
    - make a standard porting process and see whats failing... start with framework + libs + apps