Galaxy grand 2 camera problem

Search This thread

sizzlinggia

Jun 10, 2014
I have recently bought my new galaxy grand 2 on 1st june 2014, but when first time i opened my camera it was too blurry,its camera display even the pictures and video was so blurry and still is.. I did removed the plastic cover from camera lens and flash. will it come in warranty? cause it looks like its a manufacturing fault. I had read in samsung warranty that it does not cover normal wear and tear of camera lens, but it got bad camera since the day i purchased it, it does not look like 8mp camera at all.

Attachments

• 10265310_648927928529569_5934206249568144349_o.jpg
    10265310_648927928529569_5934206249568144349_o.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 790

pushkardua

Apr 18, 2012
Delhi
www.androidclaus.com
Check your settings in camera settings.. make sure focus is infinite and not set to macro...
Make sure you touch on screen to focus on that part

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sizzlinggia

Jun 10, 2014
I could not find macro in camera settings,there was no such option.

yes i had removed the plastic cover from camera lens but no use. Still that blurry display n pictures n videos :(.. will it be under warranty or not? cause samsung's warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of camera lens. but this is not a wear and tear. The camera is blurry since the day i opened my phone from the box.

schubeir

Apr 30, 2011
Mumbai

yes i had removed the plastic cover from camera lens but no use. Still that blurry display n pictures n videos :(.. will it be under warranty or not? cause samsung's warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of camera lens. but this is not a wear and tear. The camera is blurry since the day i opened my phone from the box.

YES, it will be covered under warranty. An often overlooked issue other than settinh=gs is finger prints on the camera glass, leading to fuzzy pics. please check that as well.

schubeir

Reactions: sizzlinggia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

YES, it will be covered under warranty. An often overlooked issue other than settinh=gs is finger prints on the camera glass, leading to fuzzy pics. please check that as well.

schubeir