SM-P605 LTE Nordic (NEE) Kitkat OTA update out!

Search This thread

aleandre1974

Aug 10, 2011
Unfortunately lock screen widgets, limited by Google on 4.4 but available on Nexus devices, have been suppressed by Samsung in this rom.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app

gamble27

Dec 22, 2013
Richmond, VA (RVA)
how do you get this

I had to downgrade to 4.3 and still my s pen didn't work. But I found out that if you type *#2663# in phone app and then update your wacom firmware from kernel s pen started to work. Could anyone with rooted 4.4 that's rooted with p905 autoroot if that resolves problem with s pen?

so the same happen to my p607t and the tablet don't have a phone app**do I down load one from the market or do I root it? then too what Roms can I use with the p607T set up**some drop me a dime or something preciated

vojta20vt

Jul 18, 2008
Calling issue

Hello. I have only one issue after updating ROM from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and this is that when the device goes into sleep (for example after 1 min) then if somebody wants to call me he can not reach me as like if I have 3G off. When I turn device on (screen on and unlock) then it is normally working. I tried to reinstall cca 7 different offic 4.4.2 Roms but issue still here. With 4.3 everything worked well.. Any idea how to solve it? I'm out of ideas :(

Bernhard12345

Jun 9, 2008
Hi,

you made my day. I've updated my P605 to KK while all work fine till i tried to use the stylus. So i tried *#2663# and installed WACOM firmware from there. After doing so the stylus works well again.
thanks a lot

I had to downgrade to 4.3 and still my s pen didn't work. But I found out that if you type *#2663# in phone app and then update your wacom firmware from kernel s pen started to work. Could anyone with rooted 4.4 that's rooted with p905 autoroot if that resolves problem with s pen?

vzord

Feb 29, 2008
any power drain after updated to 4.4.2 ???

Hi there. The Kitkat 4.4.2 for note 10.1 2014 edition was just available OTA 2 weeks ago in Malaysia (South East Asia). Not sure if it inherit any power drain issues after update. Can anyone advice if there is a power drain issue after update to 4.4.2 official firmware?

Advice will b muvh appreciated. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just checked from device is there any updates and started loading 607.77 Mt size update from air. It´s the first update for my device in a half a year and it must be KitKat 4.4.2 update. I`ll post more when it´s done. At last! :D

Screenshot_2014-05-29-11-47-32.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-29-12-27-53.jpg

about.jpg

Language3.jpg

Language4.png

Language5.png

Language6.png

KitKat 4.4.2 confirmation. It´s real! Sorry about the finnish language in some of the screenshots :p

That´s it I am exhausted! :laugh:
    Success with 4.4.2

I installed today NEE 4.4.2 on my rooted ITV P605, previously mounting Darkman's 4.3 StockyRom.

I did this:
    1) download 4.3 NEE FW from Mega (post in page 7) and flash --> CSC changed
    2) factory reset
    3) setup device
    4) OTA update --> 4.4.2 and pen working
    5) P905 CF-Autoroot and install SuperSU from Play -> rooted but pen not working
    6) *#2663# and Wacom firmware update (kernel) --> pen working!

4.4.2 seems to work very well, many of the device's problems seem fixed.

Enjoy :laugh::good:
    Hope it is Kitkat! Keep us updated. Nothing on Sammobile yet.

Screenshots moved to first post
    Abusing you kindness, what about Portuguese language?
    Can you printout the about screen ?

Screenshots moved to front post