Backup & Restore app

Search This thread

Dajjdo

Jun 19, 2014
Hi, I have Lenovo A820, bought in Etotalk, with Etotalk Mod ROM. Yesterday, I destroyed this ROM and i had to install new ROM. I installed ROM from cappy72. And problem is, that I backuped my SMS, Call log, Calendar and Contacts only in application, which was in this ROM. It had icon like arrows making the circle and its name was Backup & Restore. But in new ROM isn´t this application and I can´t find it on the Internet.

Do you have some idea, how to restore my files from this app ? :)

/Contacts I restored, but SMS had sufix xxx.vsmg, and this type of file can´t open any of the backup apps.

The problem is that you have a lot of apps with included on their words "backup and restore", and with an arrow making circle, but is it this app => Backup Restore

I would suggest you to change for the best app for backup and restore almost of your phone (app, sms, network & wifi connection, ect...) it's Titanium Backup.
I use this application since I started with Android. Go to play store ;)
You have Free App and paid version.

Last edited:

musthurry

Dec 12, 2006
Jakarta
Lenovo Backup Restore APK

Hi, I have Lenovo A820, bought in Etotalk, with Etotalk Mod ROM. Yesterday, I destroyed this ROM and i had to install new ROM. I installed ROM from cappy72. And problem is, that I backuped my SMS, Call log, Calendar and Contacts only in application, which was in this ROM. It had icon like arrows making the circle and its name was Backup & Restore. But in new ROM isn´t this application and I can´t find it on the Internet.

/Contacts I restored, but SMS had sufix xxx.vsmg, and this type of file can´t open any of the backup apps.
Hi, I have same problem. When I finish flashing Custom ROM (Xperia) on my Lenovo S920, i can't restore SMS in vmsg format.
It has been restored using Lenovo backup-restore application. Just googling it. I found it here.

hb1201

Jul 10, 2015
need 10 post :)

i will put a file but need 10 post :)

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

*ttp://*ww.megafileupload.com/8XyU/DataTransfer.apk
use this file and install it on your phone and enjoy.
i find it difficult i hope it will help you very much.