Flash Cyanogen Mod 11s into China Oneplus One

Search This thread

Trent23

Jun 6, 2014
Hey people so I got myself a china version of the Oneplus one 64gb and it comes with the colour OS as most of you guys know. So was wondering how do I flash the cyanogen mod 11s into the phone? I have been googling it but found nothing much. Is there a thread whereby there is exact information like step by step way of doing it?

radopi

Jan 28, 2015
Leipzig
Hey people so I got myself a china version of the Oneplus one 64gb and it comes with the colour OS as most of you guys know. So was wondering how do I flash the cyanogen mod 11s into the phone? I have been googling it but found nothing much. Is there a thread whereby there is exact information like step by step way of doing it?
Maybe you already solved it, but if not, there is a pretty good tutorial at forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-one-coloros-to-cm11s-the-right-way.77361/

Kevn11

Jan 31, 2015
There are plenty of tutorials on how to root your phone. Once you've done so the CM11S ROM can be found in the Original Development Forum.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Go here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2839471

Follow sections 1, 2, 3, and 8.

Transmitted via Bacon

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

There are plenty of tutorials on how to root your phone. Once you've done so the CM11S ROM can be found in the Original Development Forum.
Flashing just the ROM isn't enough, you need to flash the full stock images with fastboot.

Transmitted via Bacon