[OFFICIAL NEWS] 4.4.4 OTA coming this week

Search This thread

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
Anyone who receives the OTA please upload the .zip file if possible so we can all can have the goodness! :)

-sent from my little moto beast

Reactions: sirtbhopal

sirtbhopal

Oct 21, 2010
Realme GT Neo 2
Its not on air as of now.. Expected to come on or before 14 July..
Will try to upload asap once received.. :)
Fingers Crossed for No upcoming bug with stock.. :D

Reactions: KDB223

thuybang

Mar 24, 2013
Hanoi
Anyone who receives the OTA please upload the .zip file if possible so we can all can have the goodness! :)
If u use DS, pls flash Brazil 4.4.3 ROM and they have OTA zip update 4.4.4. I'm on 4.4.4 Brazil ( living in Vietnam), but nothing diffirent.

Sent from my XT1033

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
If u use DS, pls flash Brazil 4.4.3 ROM and they have OTA zip update 4.4.4. I'm on 4.4.4 Brazil ( living in Vietnam), but nothing diffirent.

Sent from my XT1033
Can you please post some screenshots of how it works without the second sim? I only use one sim, and I had to switch to single sim firmware just because it had 2 icons that were left unused in the status bar... Now I have my operator taking up the space.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

thuybang

Mar 24, 2013
Hanoi
Can you please post some screenshots of how it works without the second sim? I only use one sim, and I had to switch to single sim firmware just because it had 2 icons that were left unused in the status bar... Now I have my operator taking up the space.

From 4.4.3, if u use one sim,it auto hide other icon SIM. uploadfromtaptalk1404574635616.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404574652905.jpg

Sent from my XT1033

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenks and vlt96

vNa5h

Dec 2, 2011
Should I root after update.. Thats the big question now

Tap-a-talked from the MOTOG

vNa5h

Dec 2, 2011
Why not. No root,no Android. :p . Titanium , Root Explore if u don't root, how can u use? And more than 10 unuse software from Moto?

Sent from my XT1033

Yup.. This is the longest I've been without root.. My last two phones were rooted within just one week..

I'm worried about warranty loss

thuybang

Mar 24, 2013
Hanoi
Yup.. This is the longest I've been without root.. My last two phones were rooted within just one week..

Yeah, warranty loss. :banghead: ,so u should wait more time to root Moto G without unlock bootloader. I have to root because i backup all my old phone by TitaniumBackup,move all my data to new Moto G.

Sent from my XT1033

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Thanks!
Also, will it also hide the icon in the toggles? And the indicator in the lockscreen? It's annoying to show you "Vodafone RO, no service" all the time

Indicator in lockscreen is ok. Only in Quick Setting and in Setting it show u which Sim online. That much more than 4.3 and 4.4.2 have to use software to move second icon Sim2.

Sent from my XT1033

Reactions: vlt96

sirtbhopal

Oct 21, 2010
Realme GT Neo 2
Should I root after update.. Thats the big question now

Really a big Q, because Android L may come or may be not for Moto G..
I have 2 Moto G so rooted one.. for another will wait till release of L..
But even when you root.. i am hopeful our Dev will provide a better Custom ROM then L version..
So go ahead.. Just take care of warranty concern...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

From 4.4.3, if u use one sim,it auto hide other icon SIM.uploadfromtaptalk1404574635616.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404574652905.jpg

Sent from my XT1033
    Motorola Announced this news at FB

Ref link: https://www.facebook.com/Motorola?ref=stream&fref=nf

News : We've begun rolling out Android, KitKat, 4.4.4 for Moto E, Moto G & Moto X this week in India!

Expect an update on your Moto soon!

Its not on air as of now.. Expected to come on or before 14 July..
    Will try to upload asap once received.. :)
    Fingers Crossed for No upcoming bug with stock.. :D

Yeah, warranty loss. :banghead: ,so u should wait more time to root Moto G without unlock bootloader. I have to root because i backup all my old phone by TitaniumBackup,move all my data to new Moto G.

Sent from my XT1033

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Thanks!
    Also, will it also hide the icon in the toggles? And the indicator in the lockscreen? It's annoying to show you "Vodafone RO, no service" all the time

Indicator in lockscreen is ok. Only in Quick Setting and in Setting it show u which Sim online. That much more than 4.3 and 4.4.2 have to use software to move second icon Sim2.

Sent from my XT1033