Nexus 10 Official Dock?

Search This thread

frbaxter

Feb 17, 2011
And that's the problem. The $20 charging cable (with only 5 pins so you can't put it into dock mode) was pulled from eBay. Currently there is exactly one on eBay from a seller with zero feedback. Bidding is at $55 with 3 days to go. No thank you.

The ebay seller moved to pogocable.com, ships the next day, but takes 10-15 days to get here. Mine is in the mail.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

HansiHusten

Dec 19, 2006
Sad, there is still no official or unofficial charing/dock station for the N10, what a shame! *sadface*

JPW1

Dec 6, 2012
Crazy, isn't it? It seems like such an obvious product the Nexus 10 needs. I really wish the company on Amazon who has been selling the Pogo cable would take a look at the need here. It seems to me that the Pogo cable would be far more difficult to create than a stand where the pogo connection could be made.

ryan stewart

Jan 4, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Crazy, isn't it? It seems like such an obvious product the Nexus 10 needs. I really wish the company on Amazon who has been selling the Pogo cable would take a look at the need here. It seems to me that the Pogo cable would be far more difficult to create than a stand where the pogo connection could be made.

I suggested it to them in the thread and I hope they do make a stand. Samsung sucks nuts at supporting their devices (especially Nexus devices). THe Nexus 4 has been an eye opener for me, LG isnt messing around with their chance at bat. Bumper immediately, dock quite quickly and then it looks like they are also providing headphones, etc.

duosly

Nov 28, 2010
Any guesses as to how much an official dock might sell for? My father has a nexus 7 and the dock that just came out for that is like 50 bucks. I'm guessing since the nexus is bigger a dock for it might cost 60-75 buck.

styckx

Sep 15, 2010

Google needs to nip this in the butt.. Nexus 7 didn't get an official dock from Asus until just a few weeks ago and it was over priced. $40 for a dock that should have been available 6 months prior... No thanks.. I passed..

Guarantee whenever the Nexus 10 dock comes out it will also be a few months from now and overpriced because they expect gullible impulse buyers to plop down $40 for a $5 piece of plastic with a few ports without flinching.. And yet.. People will..

Guarantee whenever the Nexus 10 dock comes out it will also be a few months from now and overpriced because they expect gullible impulse buyers to plop down $40 for a $5 piece of plastic with a few ports without flinching.. And yet.. People will..

People will, because it's either that or nothing. Or spend hours making a DIY dock that will never feel or look as good quality as a manufactured one.

Reactions: scooterboy5

NickTheMajin

Mar 6, 2012
I suggested it to them in the thread and I hope they do make a stand. Samsung sucks nuts at supporting their devices (especially Nexus devices). THe Nexus 4 has been an eye opener for me, LG isnt messing around with their chance at bat. Bumper immediately, dock quite quickly and then it looks like they are also providing headphones, etc.

To be fair, its just Nexuses Samsung doesn't support well. They support their Galaxy line quite well.

hgfire

Mar 11, 2012
Still waiting and wondering

Given the lack of response to other Samsung/Google accessories; I'm not all that surprised at the lack of a Nexus 10 dock but still disappointed. The release of the pogo charging cable is ho-hum at best. Come on Google, wet our appetite please. If the 2nd generation quad core becomes a reality and is released, I doubt there will be any interest in supplying customers with accessories like a charging dock. Just my two cents.

TheEmpyre

Sep 23, 2012
Google just released a nexus 7 official dock today -- at least thats what I read on Engadget. Although I guess Nexus 7 is an Asus product but it comes several months after they released the 7, so I guess there still is hope someday...

alias_neo

Jun 9, 2006
London
That's what I've been looking for. Gonna wait until it starts shipping before I order though. :good:

Seriously? They refer to it as the "Google LG Nexus 10", I wouldn't order anything from anyone making something for a piece of hardware that they don't even know who made.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Top Liked Posts