Problem with my s3 mini GT-I8190 reboot every 20 or 30 seconds

Search This thread

foxdie99

Nov 19, 2013
I write here to help me solve a problem with the mini s3 after turning not spend 30 seconds when powered down or rebooted ...

I did full wipes and reset from recovery and nothing .. I did the * 2767 * 3588 # either .. by odin I did a wipeI8190.md5 and nothing .. the cel turns back on as your last finished reboot .. in fact if I make a modification before they shut down or restart the phone back and not assumes the change .. and the USB debugging is not activated

I wonder if anyone happened to this and can help me.. the warranty is lost

thanks

Reactions: khaimilomocha

foxdie99

Nov 19, 2013
First thing is to see if stock firmware in odin can help.

Yes is stock firmware.. theres no modificartion...

could manage to keep it active and enter the ram and select delete but when spend time the phone restart again, in fact delete all applications and messages and when I hes restart put everything back like used to be... and alsdo did the reset factory default and nothing hes restart over again with the same phone profile :(

foxdie99

Nov 19, 2013
here's the videos

is in spanish but i think is tunderstandable

youtube.com/watch?v=EZhKPInC5r4

and the second

youtube.com/watch?v=hT8e6T0ymJo

if you see in the last part of the second video i did the factory reset and the phone restart without nothing happend

redomix

Nov 9, 2013
Tangier
www.facebook.com
i think you should flash TWRP or clockworkmod, make a backup of your files also the present rom,

After that, flash with a new rom like Cyanogenmod 10.2 from Maclaw and revert with the difference, maybe the problem will be fixed..

foxdie99

Nov 19, 2013
i think you should flash TWRP or clockworkmod, make a backup of your files also the present rom,

After that, flash with a new rom like Cyanogenmod 10.2 from Maclaw and revert with the difference, maybe the problem will be fixed..

i can not flash becouse the phone not assumes any changes.. with odin i flash in the PDA a recovery.img a CWM and nothing.. even im update from chache/fota upadte of recovery and he gave me this error...

img183.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96227_20131210_231941_122_127lo.jpg

i think the problem that the phone no assumes anything with flashing is because is before hes broke or whatever happend to this F%$& is the USB debugging is not marked.. but i dont really now :S

Last edited:

redomix

Nov 9, 2013
Tangier
www.facebook.com
you can do it with your android recovery, mount you internal or external sdcard with android recovery, download TWRP with zip format. and flash it within your android recovery with install.zip.

You can search on Youtube for tutorials.

foxdie99

Nov 19, 2013
you can do it with your android recovery, mount you internal or external sdcard with android recovery, download TWRP with zip format. and flash it within your android recovery with install.zip.

You can search on Youtube for tutorials.

men you see the videos? i cant put the USB debbugin mode plus everytime then i flash anything on the phone when he reboot the phone no make any change. still the same like you see in the 2 videos that i post on the other messages..

thanks for trying to help.. :good:

redomix

Nov 9, 2013
Tangier
www.facebook.com
Hey Brother,

Very Welcome, yes i've seen the videos, try to mount the internal sdcard with android recovery and copy the twrp recovery, or use another phone and copy the twrp file onto external SD Card, there's an option on recovery called update.zip flash with it,

if there's no change at all, try to flash it with ODIN.. if it don't recognize due to absence of USB Debugging, there's a tool called Samsung GS3 Mini ToolKit. maybe can help you. if not try with samsung KIES .. if also nothing helped you at this point, search around the internet for your problem, maybe you can find some useful help..

Cordially, I.R.

foxdie99

Nov 19, 2013
Hey Brother,

Very Welcome, yes i've seen the videos, try to mount the internal sdcard with android recovery and copy the twrp recovery, or use another phone and copy the twrp file onto external SD Card, there's an option on recovery called update.zip flash with it,

if there's no change at all, try to flash it with ODIN.. if it don't recognize due to absence of USB Debugging, there's a tool called Samsung GS3 Mini ToolKit. maybe can help you. if not try with samsung KIES .. if also nothing helped you at this point, search around the internet for your problem, maybe you can find some useful help..

Cordially, I.R.

hey men.. take a look at thsi image

this is what happend when i do the update.zip..

im searching all over the internet and anybody has put som help.. in fact this is the 3rd forum that i put this problem...

thanks again.. ;)

PTGamer

Feb 20, 2011
hey men.. take a look at thsi image

this is what happend when i do the update.zip..

im searching all over the internet and anybody has put som help.. in fact this is the 3rd forum that i put this problem...

thanks again.. ;)

actually its really simple to solve this problem...
1 - download and install the samsung drivers from here (http://get.maclaw.pl/?id=61)
2 - download odin here and install it.
3 - reboot your pc (this is the easy way to kill all kies processes and unwanted things) and make shure that kies dont start with windows.(if you have it installed)
4 - download this http://get.maclaw.pl/?id=301 (its the maclaw cm 4.4.2 for odin with the recovery twrp)
5 - flash the phone with odin(FOR THIS YOU NEED TO BOOT THE PHONE IN DOWNLOAD MODE, just boot the phone pressing POWER+VOLUME DOWN AND THE HOME BUTTON until a triangle and a warning appears follow maclaws guide -> http://maclaw.pl/installation-guide-golden/)... as soon as the flash finishes you'll be trapped in a boot loop (missing GAPPS)
just try to boot it the system should crash dont worry you're on the good way.
5.2 - remove the battery and put it back in (now you phone should be off)
6 - reboot on the new recovery that comes with the maclaw Rom you've just flashed for that you need to press POWER + VOLUME UP AND HOME BUTTON and mount you SD CARD.(you phone sould appear on you pc as a storage device or something like that)
7 - download this GAPPS here(http://get.maclaw.pl/?id=164)
8 - copy the downloaded GAPPS to you phone.
9 - go back to the 1st menu of the TWRP (a.k.a recovery) and you should see a thing saying install zip or flash zip (something like that)
9.2 - select the Gapps you've downloaded and flash it.
9.3 - after the flash finish select reboot system
9.4 - phone should start installing updates after the reboot
10 - wait until it finishes and the problem should be solved. now you can go back to the stock rom or stay with this rom.

the problem here is there's an app causing that problem. i had the same problem a few months ago.
the phone whould just crash or not function at all, rebooting all the time or from time to time...(it was one of the games i've installed from market)
after the phone is working dont install apps from unknow developers. even if it is from the market (believe wen i say you can get apps from the market that makes you're phone to malfunction).

Last edited:

redomix

Nov 9, 2013
Tangier
www.facebook.com
1 - download and install the samsung drivers from here (http://get.maclaw.pl/?id=61)
3 - reboot your pc (this is the easy way to kill all kies processes and unwanted things) and make shure that kies dont start with windows.(if you have it installed)
4 - download this http://get.maclaw.pl/?id=301 (its the maclaw cm 4.4.2 for odin with the recovery twrp)
5 - flash the phone with odin(FOR THIS YOU NEED TO BOOT THE PHONE IN DOWNLOAD MODE, just boot the phone pressing POWER+VOLUME DOWN AND THE HOME BUTTON until a triangle and a warning appears follow maclaws guide -> http://maclaw.pl/installation-guide-golden/)... as soon as the flash finishes you'll be trapped in a boot loop (missing GAPPS)
6 - reboot on the new recovery that comes with the maclaw Rom you've just flashed for that you need to press POWER + VOLUME UP AND HOME BUTTON and mount you SD CARD.(you phone sould appear on you pc as a storage device or something like that)
9 - go back to the 1st menu of the TWRP (a.k.a recovery) and you should see a thing saying install zip or flash zip (something like that)
10 - wait until it finishes and the problem should be solved. now you can go back to the stock rom or stay with this rom.

the problem here is there's an app causing that problem. i had the same problem a few months ago.
the phone whould just crash or not function at all, rebooting all the time or from time to time...(it was one of the games i've installed from market)
after the phone is working dont install apps from unknow developers. even if it is from the market (believe wen i say you can get apps from the market that makes you're phone to malfunction).

Good tutorial bro, this is the same what i'm talking about.. it should work with these method.. waiting your reply.

foxdie99

Nov 19, 2013

well men let me tell you the phone laguh hes ass off to maclaw TWPR hes reboot like before.. hes no assumes anychange... im little impress with this little piece of S%&T...

thanks for the tuto but dont work for me right now

i think is a service from google.. NLplocationreceiver. thats is the only one who`s dont start.. and keeps searchin

Last edited:

PTGamer

Feb 20, 2011
well men let me tell you the phone laguh hes ass off to maclaw TWPR hes reboot like before.. hes no assumes anychange... im little impress with this little piece of S%&T...

thanks for the tuto but dont work for me right now

i think is a service from google.. NLplocationreceiver. thats is the only one who`s dont start.. and keeps searchin

thats strange at least for me that worked...
meybe you have a faulty memory?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I write here to help me solve a problem with the mini s3 after turning not spend 30 seconds when powered down or rebooted ...

I did full wipes and reset from recovery and nothing .. I did the * 2767 * 3588 # either .. by odin I did a wipeI8190.md5 and nothing .. the cel turns back on as your last finished reboot .. in fact if I make a modification before they shut down or restart the phone back and not assumes the change .. and the USB debugging is not activated

I wonder if anyone happened to this and can help me.. the warranty is lost

thanks