[LINK][MOD][HOW-TO] Add Flashlight quick toggle

Search This thread

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Layouts line 3 status bar already defined

Means you have that same line defined twice. Delete the duplicate and recompile.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

woW! Awesome GUIde dude thumbs up bro!

super sweet man absolutely perfect guide! I just cant believe its lts like butter!

You totally rock!!!

you the man!

now what happened to my posts lol

ShinySide

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 30, 2013
IHB
woW! Awesome GUIde dude thumbs up bro!

super sweet man absolutely perfect guide! I just cant believe its lts like butter!

You totally rock!!!

you the man!

now what happened to my posts lol

I normally dont like stealing credit, But youre welcome! :D

I kid I kid, I did nothing we all know that was to CNexus ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AzsLTFa.png
    ENxGR0l.png

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2617552

Enjoy! :D

Please post any questions in the main thread linked above!
    Thanks so much for this info!!! I've been wanting this toggle for a very long time. I do have one question. When I access my values folder in the decompiled SystemUI.apk, there is no "string"xml document to add the string name to. There is only an ärrays"folder inside of it. Why would that be? There are other "value" folders with the "res" folder that look to be for different languages and those have the "string"xml documents in them. Do I have to create my own string xml document in my existing values folder with the flashligh string name?? Thanks in advance!!

Woah that is odd.

Do two things for me 1) repost this question in the main thread so others won't repeat and 2) link me to your systemui.apk so I can take a look at it
    By the way, if I may ask, what tool(s) are you using to decompile/recompile these .apk files??? Thanks

VTS (virtuous ten studio). Once you learn how to use it, it's literally the best thing since android lol

You can even add public.xml ids without compiling/decompiling using the built-in resource manager (right click on project > open resource manager)
    By the way, if I may ask, what tool(s) are you using to decompile/recompile these .apk files??? Thanks

This is a great stupid easy tool

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2536073

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    @Rushing you posted in the main thread, that's why