Battery issue

Search This thread

SlimShady08

Apr 30, 2014
I had battery saver installed and seemed to do great work but when uninstalled, my tablet's battery doesn't last more than 30 mins and it got much slower too. No virus was detected from CM though.

Sent from my SDT-737 using XDA Free mobile app

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
I had battery saver installed and seemed to do great work but when uninstalled, my tablet's battery doesn't last more than 30 mins and it got much slower too. No virus was detected from CM though.

Sent from my SDT-737 using XDA Free mobile app

It can be due to many reasons. Firstly, there can be many heavy ram consuming apps running in background. Try to close them. Keep the brightness of screen low. Keep Wifi and Other data connections off when not needed. You can also turn off auto-rotation. This will increase your battery backup to a considerable amount.

Incase, it doesn't makes much of a difference, you should buy a new battery !

SlimShady08

Apr 30, 2014
It can be due to many reasons. Firstly, there can be many heavy ram consuming apps running in background. Try to close them. Keep the brightness of screen low. Keep Wifi and Other data connections off when not needed. You can also turn off auto-rotation. This will increase your battery backup to a considerable amount.

Incase, it doesn't makes much of a difference, you should buy a new battery !

This isnt a battery save issue. When it reaches like 92% it instantly goes to 56 and at about 51% it goes like 15% or less, or it may even go from 54% instantly to zero. How can i possibly change battery? Its a tablet. How can i open it? If taken for service will they accept it? Its rooted.

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
This isnt a battery save issue. When it reaches like 92% it instantly goes to 56 and at about 51% it goes like 15% or less, or it may even go from 54% instantly to zero. How can i possibly change battery? Its a tablet. How can i open it? If taken for service will they accept it? Its rooted.

I'm sorry. I didn't read your question properly.
Keeping in mind what you're saying, it seems like a "Failing Battery" . Tablet batteries can be changed but you will have to unroot first or the people at service center won't accept your device. So, unroot first and then go to service center.

SlimShady08

Apr 30, 2014
I'm sorry. I didn't read your question properly.
Keeping in mind what you're saying, it seems like a "Failing Battery" . Tablet batteries can be changed but you will have to unroot first or the people at service center won't accept your device. So, unroot first and then go to service center.

last question then i hit thanks . There is no way i can possibly fix it without getting a new battery?

Top Liked Posts