Difference between builds NC2 and NB4

Search This thread

Cloudstrife

May 6, 2011
Just wondering what's the difference between NC2 kitkat and NB4 kitkat? I see that some get NC2 and some get NB4 and NB2. Some got NA6.

What's up with all these builds? And why do countries get different versions?

Thanks

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Just wondering what's the difference between NC2 kitkat and NB4 kitkat? I see that some get NC2 and some get NB4 and NB2. Some got NA6.

Thanks

NC2 is the newest build. Basically, most of us will get NC2. It just a matter of time when sammy is releasing for each particular country, and sometimes depends on the service provider as well, since they need to inject so many SP bloatware into the release.

As for the changelog itself (to see the difference), I don't know. :)

Reactions: testadeferro

njschwartz

Mar 29, 2014
NC2 is the newest build. Basically, most of us will get NC2. It just a matter of time when sammy is releasing for each particular country, and sometimes depends on the service provider as well, since they need to inject so many SP bloatware into the release.

I was wondering the same thing! Thanks for the explanation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks