[SHARE] Any Boot Animations you want

Search This thread

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
Use this thread to share with all any animations you have made.You can select any subject matter (subject to XDA's rules).

The following is not a deal breaker but it would be nice if you could submit anims which are recovery flashable and if you attach an animated GIF everyone can see what they are getting.

I'll kick it off with one I built, it's flashable in recovery.

Attachments

• GIF-for-G.gif
    GIF-for-G.gif
    1 MB · Views: 1,727
  • CIA-Anim.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 412
Reactions: bootsie35

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
Ok I'll give you another one ..... This is also a recovery flashable zip ..... click on the GIF to see the action ..... anim plays slightly slower than the GIF.

Attachments

• Anim_Magic.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 127
  • Magic.gif
    Magic.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,633
Last edited:

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
Just a simple one for any Homer Simpson fans ..... flashable in recovery ..... tap on the GIF to see it.

Attachments

• HomerSimpson.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 100
  • HomerSimpson.gif
    HomerSimpson.gif
    388.1 KB · Views: 1,085

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
James Bond theme ..... flashable in recovery ..... tap the GIF to watch it.

Attachments

• JamesBond.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • JamesBond.gif
    JamesBond.gif
    984.9 KB · Views: 871

famous84

Dec 20, 2011
Yogyakarta
Use this thread to share with all any animations you have made.You can select any subject matter (subject to XDA's rules).

The following is not a deal breaker but it would be nice if you could submit anims which are recovery flashable and if you attach an animated GIF everyone can see what they are getting.

I'll kick it off with one I built, it's flashable in recovery.

it's AUTHORIZED.. just to make it looks more legit :good:

Reactions: SerdnaNomis

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
For any Marvel Fans ..... flashable in recovery ..... tap the GIF to see it - the white bars at top and bottom of the GIF are not in the animation.

Attachments

• CaptainAmerica.gif
    CaptainAmerica.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 931
  • CaptainAmerica.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:

famous84

Dec 20, 2011
Yogyakarta
@metpolds I'll explain what I was talking about as clear as possible so you DICKHEAD can understand..
so... back to your CIA boot animation, there I saw "Authorising User ..... Authorised!"
Thing is authorize is the standard spelling in American and Canadian English. Authorise is standard in all main varieties of English outside North America.
Do you have any idea where CIA is located?? it's in US !!
That is why I suggest you to use "authorize" instead of "authorise" to make your sorry ass boot animations looks more like CIA..

Reactions: SerdnaNomis

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
Flashable in recovery ..... click on the GIF to see it.

Attachments

• Skyfall.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 49
  • Skyfall.gif
    Skyfall.gif
    7 MB · Views: 1,013

goldeneagle1972

Nov 29, 2008
@metpolds I'll explain what I was talking about as clear as possible so you DICKHEAD can understand..
so... back to your CIA boot animation, there I saw "Authorising User ..... Authorised!"
Thing is authorize is the standard spelling in American and Canadian English. Authorise is standard in all main varieties of English outside North America.
That is why I suggest you to use "authorize" instead of "authorise" to make your sorry ass boot animations looks more like CIA..

You sir need to STFU, if you don't like what you see in this thread no one asked you to come in here and you can get the hell out, that was uncalled for and by no means should have been said to someone that is trying to better our phones, take your sorry ass comments somewhere else, and trust me "MR SPELLING EXPERT" you can look through this entire message and won't find one spelling error, be more respectful to people that are trying to help better our phones or this won't be the last you hear from me...

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
About 2 years ago I and my very good friend @JaeKar99 were collaborating on bootanimations for the A500 Tab which we both owned. He ported across this "Tron" anim from a friends phone and we ported it to the A500. It's always been a favorite of mine so I thought I would port it to the Motor G. Hope someone will like it.

As usual it's flashable in recovery ..... Tap the GIF to see it.

Attachments

• TronBike.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 83
  • TronBike.gif
    TronBike.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 864

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
@burak144 ..... Sorry I am unable to help you ..... I deleted that folders contents (video plus wallpaper) to give me more space on my phone. If you would like to post back with the video I will give it a shot.

burak144

Reactions: 865DETH

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
@burak144 ..... See if this will suit you. I was forced to edit the video somewhat in order to make the animation - the reason for that being that the mp4 file was 13 Mbs which worked out at almost 900 frames which when trying to keep the definition high resulted in a horrendously huge animation. I see that your device is an XT1033, my phone is the US retail XT1034 - the animation works on mine but I cannot guarantee that it will work for you.

The anim is flashable in recovery ..... I didn't make a GIF as you have the video , so you know what it looks like

burak144

@burak144 ..... See if this will suit you. I was forced to edit the video somewhat in order to make the animation - the reason for that being that the mp4 file was 13 Mbs which worked out at almost 900 frames which when trying to keep the definition high resulted in a horrendously huge animation. I see that your device is an XT1033, my phone is the US retail XT1034 - the animation works on mine but I cannot guarantee that it will work for you.

The anim is flashable in recovery ..... I didn't make a GIF as you have the video , so you know what it looks like
thanks sir. it worked fine :)

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk.

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
Here's another one ..... as before it's flashable in recovery ..... The anim runs slightly faster than the GIF and there is a small difference between the gif and the anim due to the fact that making an animated gif when there is more than one part is a problem. The ball runs until it boots.

Attachments

• Android-Ball.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 54
  • Android-Ball.gif
    Android-Ball.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 627

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
This one is for @fsith who was unable to post his GIF here so PM'd me.
As usual it is flashable in recovery ..... No GIF attached, @fsith already knows what it looks like.

Reactions: fsith

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
This one was originally created by my friend @JaeKar99 when we were creating for the A500. I think it's a nice animation so I have tweaked it a little and adapted it for the Moto G. Usual stuff ..... it is flashable in recovery ..... the GIF shows what it's like.

Attachments

• Battlefield-3.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 39
  • Battlefield-3.gif
    Battlefield-3.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 521

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
One for the Ghost Rider fans .... as usual flashable in recovery .... tap the GIF to see it.

Attachments

• GH_Rider.gif
    GH_Rider.gif
    2 MB · Views: 381

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You sir need to STFU, if you don't like what you see in this thread no one asked you to come in here and you can get the hell out, that was uncalled for and by no means should have been said to someone that is trying to better our phones, take your sorry ass comments somewhere else, and trust me "MR SPELLING EXPERT" you can look through this entire message and won't find one spelling error, be more respectful to people that are trying to help better our phones or this won't be the last you hear from me...
    @Killer.shubham .... Best I can do for you re JARVIS due to the limited time I have available at the moment.

There are two zip files, the anim and a logo, the names will tell you which is which .... both zips are flashable in recovery .... the jpg file shows you the logo .... the gif runs slightly different to the anim because of size considerations.
    This is another which was originally built by my friend @JaeKar99 for the A500 .... I have adapted it for the moto g .... it's based on the popular 3rd person shooter game for PC's and consoles .... as usual it is flashable in recovery .... tap the GIF to see it.
    This is quite a small one but I like it .... as usual flashable in recovery .... tap the GIF to see it.