other phone with 3g+evdo support?

Search This thread

i_rnb

Dec 9, 2010
Paris, France
recently i learnt this phone & motorola droid 3 can use cdma sims with d help of a chinese rom.

now i liked to know , if there any other phone with this same easter-egg. :)

thanx in adv.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk 2

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
There's no easter egg. This is mainly a CDMA phone with GSM bands as well.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

Reactions: i_rnb

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
recently i learnt this phone & motorola droid 3 can use cdma sims with d help of a chinese rom.

thanx in adv.

there is no "cdma" sim....this phone is marketed as a "world phone" buy running on verizons cdma network, while having a gsm sim slot to either run the included verizon/vodafone sim on gsm networks or to unlock the phone and run a different networks simcard

off the top of my head, droid 2 global, htc merge (never sold by verizon but available to 3rd party retailers) are other android vzw "world" phones

rdv291

Dec 5, 2010
Kolkata
Can anyone list all the worldphones by Verizon or share the link of Verizon Worldphone page?

Also if possible share the forum thread of that Chinese ROM.

<offtopic> In India CDMA operators are based on RUIM cards (similar to SIM of GSM), hence unlocking the bands means hassle-free freedom to choose any CDMA operator any time!

i_rnb

Dec 9, 2010
Paris, France
Can anyone list all the worldphones by Verizon or share the link of Verizon Worldphone page?

<offtopic> In India CDMA operators are based on RUIM cards (similar to SIM of GSM), hence unlocking the bands means hassle-free freedom to choose any CDMA operator any time!
ya thats where i misunderstood at first.. :p

faehsemc

Jun 25, 2011
Titusville

Www.verizonwireless.com. go to look at phones and select world phones

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There's no easter egg. This is mainly a CDMA phone with GSM bands as well.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

thanx in adv.

there is no "cdma" sim....this phone is marketed as a "world phone" buy running on verizons cdma network, while having a gsm sim slot to either run the included verizon/vodafone sim on gsm networks or to unlock the phone and run a different networks simcard

off the top of my head, droid 2 global, htc merge (never sold by verizon but available to 3rd party retailers) are other android vzw "world" phones

Www.verizonwireless.com. go to look at phones and select world phones

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium