[Q] Want to stop the Update nag on rooted N5

Search This thread

Heeter

Feb 26, 2011
OnePlus 6T
Hi all,

I have a rooted/CWM N5 with the stock 4.4.2 rom. I do not want to change rom, or update to 4.4.3. I have my 4.4.2 setup just perfectly.

But this nagging update keeps coming up to update. How can I disable it? Is there a file that I can freeze with titanium?

There was another thread about the same question, but the respondents convinced the OP to change rom instead.

Thanks

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hi all,

I have a rooted/CWM N5 with the stock 4.4.2 rom. I do not want to change rom, or update to 4.4.3. I have my 4.4.2 setup just perfectly.

But this nagging update keeps coming up to update. How can I disable it? Is there a file that I can freeze with titanium?

There was another thread about the same question, but the respondents convinced the OP to change rom instead.

Thanks

download the app disable service from the playstore. open it, system apps, google play service, then disable the SystemUpdateService and reboot. that should stop it.

Reactions: Heeter

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Thanks

download the app disable service from the playstore. open it, system apps, google play service, then disable the SystemUpdateService and reboot. that should stop it.