Need the backup of all system apps GT-I8200

Search This thread

VallNAr

Feb 21, 2014
Arad
I need the help of GT-I8200 users. I rooted my phone, and to free some of ram meory i deleted some of the system app and i didn't do backup for them.
Who has backuped the system apps can upload them somewhere and give link on private or something. Please.

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Better, flash your current firmware version (from sammobile.com/firmwares) via odin3 and you will get the system apps back but you will lose root access. You have to root again

or

You download your current firmware package (it's a ...HOME.tar.md5 file) and extract the system.img then rename it to system.zip and you can extract system apps in /system/app folder and move them to your phone

If something didn't work and need help, ask us :)

Reactions: VallNAr

VallNAr

Feb 21, 2014
Arad
Better, flash your current firmware version (from sammobile.com/firmwares) via odin3 and you will get the system apps back but you will lose root access. You have to root again

or

You download your current firmware package (it's a ...HOME.tar.md5 file) and extract the system.img then rename it to system.zip and you can extract system apps in /system/app folder and move them to your phone

You were a big help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

or