[Q] CM11 Cant play music via Beats solo HD

Search This thread

Par4no1dBozZ

Sep 1, 2014
Hey,
I just flashed CM11 on my xsola and now when I connect my Beats solo HD, there's not coming up a message saying 'Microphone and Buttons are not supported.'. At first I was happy about it, but now I know it better - when I try to play music it comes out oft my phone speakers instead of my headphones. Can somebody help me? It's the latest build. Sorry for my bad english! :)

Asycid

Apr 28, 2011
Hey,
I just flashed CM11 on my xsola and now when I connect my Beats solo HD, there's not coming up a message saying 'Microphone and Buttons are not supported.'. At first I was happy about it, but now I know it better - when I try to play music it comes out oft my phone speakers instead of my headphones. Can somebody help me? It's the latest build. Sorry for my bad english! :)

As I know BT not working fully on any KK ROM. A2DP is faulty.

Asycid

Apr 28, 2011
That means that my Headphones are not supported?
Sony or Apple in-ear are working. Should I buy a cable without buttons and without a microphone?

Oh, sorry, my fault. I thought it's a bluetooth headset... So if it's a cable headphone then there is possibility that the jack has different layout than the sony headsets.

Or the other possibility is that because of something the jack plug is can't be connected (this could happen because of the root of the jack is too bulky)

Last edited:

Par4no1dBozZ

Sep 1, 2014
Oh, sorry, my fault. I thought it's a bluetooth headset... So if it's a cable headphone then there is possibility that the jack has different layout than the sony headsets.

Or the other possibility is that because of something the jack plug is can't be connected (this could happen because of the root of the jack is too bulky)

Before, on Stock ICS and Gimly Firmware (based on ICS), it worked. But than there was a massage saying 'Microphone and buttons are not supported.' or something like this. But it worked!

I bought a new cable without buttons and without a microphone, now my headphones are working! How can I fix it, that I can listen to musik via the original Beats cable? My new cable looks ugly :(

Last edited: