[Widget] Moogly to-do widget needs testers

Search This thread

drubin44

Dec 19, 2009
Round Lake
After playing with this app for the last week or two, I like it. I don't' see why I would need to purchase the full version but I do like this. I know between me and my wife we said that the only thing that this is missing is the ability to sync lists together. We make grocery lists throughout the week and we keep them synced on our phones and they mimic each other just in case somebody is out and buys milk, the other won't buy milk as well. I would recommend some sort of sync feature if it's possible.

Other than that, great job.

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Its in the works already! Why would you not spend $1 to increase the maximum number of entries? Surely a dollar isnt much for something you use on a regular basis...

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Unfortunately, this is what happened to my galaxy tab:

I dropped my xoom into a blazing fire at the dacha once, and it came out with neer a scratch!

Attachments

• IMG_20110920_175248.jpg
    IMG_20110920_175248.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20110920_175257.jpg
    IMG_20110920_175257.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 51

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Ive just finished in fact:

- Scroll support in alternate launchers (beta, feedback appreciated)

Needs a bit of work to make it work properly on hc, ill look into it soon!

Reactions: Tivo7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone! Im the developer of Moogly, a simple but useful todo-list widget that started as a project for Honeycomb.

Its supposed to look like this:

But there have been reports that it doesnt work properly on some devices! If someone could be so kind as to try the Lite version and if it doesnt stretch properly, send me some screenshots and log files!

Also people have had problems with the widget picker not showing Moogly till reboot, so some feedback on that would be appreciated as well...

You can also post issues at the main thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1202211

Thanks, i really appreciate this kind of feedback it helps improve the app a lot!
    There's no way an app can be this perfect.

What kind of sorcery are you using?
    Hmm. I think im a Brown Belt in that.
    Its a thank-bump-hazzah fest.
    Life of the party. Go Moogly! Haha...