Which battery and headset to get for my HTC Desire?

Search This thread

Simba™

Jan 15, 2011
Hey,

I was thinking of buying a second battery for my HTC since the current one doesn't last that long if I'm honest, and I'm always afraid to use it when it hits the lower % of battery life as it drains quickly mostly.

I've been thinking of ordering a battery from Amazon.De since it's the nearest to my country, I'm from Slovenia by the way. I don't want to use eBay really since you'd require a PayPal account which is linked to your CC, and currently we're using a family card, so to speak, and don't want to get it limited, so I thought about Amazon.de since all you need to do is register, select an item, and input your CC info, and that's it.

My question is, which is the best battery to get for my HTC Desire for a rather cheap price, and which headset since mine is almost broken, the left ear bud is completely destroyed, and the second one is literally taped.

Please post links to it, and only from Amazon.de since we recieve items in 3-4 days after the purchase was made, co.uk can take longer.

~ Simba

hnos

Sep 13, 2010
Same here. I was looking at the "Seidio Innocell 1600 mAh Extended Battery". It is the same size as the stock battery. Some say it works well but I also read a few negative comments saying that it last as long as the 1400mAh standard battery and it costs more :p

MichaelAmrs

No manufacturers make headphones with these controls - the only controller supported fully by headphone manufacturers is the iPhone controller. This is for obvious reasons, there are millions and millions iPods, iPhones and iPads and they all work with the same controller and have done for about three years.

The best you can really aim for is a multi function button and mic which will work with the HTC Desire, one press of the MFB will pause or play, Two presses will go one track forward and three one track backwards.