Themer beta not working!

Search This thread

tasstass99

Jan 28, 2014
Vimmerby
Hi!

I have an Sony Xperia Z and it is supported but it ain't working i have eXistenZ Ultra V5 rom. It stands that it ain't detecting a supported screen dimension or resolution.

Last edited:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi!

I have an Sony Xperia Z and it is supported but it ain't working i have eXistenZ Ultra V5 rom. It stands that it ain't detecting a supported screen dimension or resolution.

Hi, please set your DPI/resolution settings to default. Currently Themer only supports stock settings. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Ok! How long time do you think it will take for it to get that just a question.

It's impossible to give an exact ETA, but maybe in a month or two. Right now we don't have the resources, as we're more focussed on eliminating the bugs and making Themer more stable. Custom DPI support is an immense task, but we will look into it in the future.

[SIC]

May 23, 2011
It's impossible to give an exact ETA, but maybe in a month or two. Right now we don't have the resources, as we're more focussed on eliminating the bugs and making Themer more stable. Custom DPI support is an immense task, but we will look into it in the future.

Any technical explanation to why it brakes if you change dpi or navbar?

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Any technical explanation to why it brakes if you change dpi or navbar?

Hi,

It all comes down to the widgets and wallpaper being made specifically for that phone type (e.g. the Xperia Z). If the user alters the DPI, we don't have the programming implemented yet (as this is incredibly difficult) to tell Themer that the DPI/screen size has changed and to adjust the widget/wallpaper size accordingly.

This will hopefully arrive in the future once we have more time and resources.