LG myTouch Q (C800) & LG myTouch 4G (E739) Forum Section Coming??

Search This thread

thekd53

Jun 21, 2011
Macon
Not everything is themed either. I decided to give it another shot. Pretty good.

Sent from my LG-E739 using XDA

13lack13ox

Mar 30, 2012
Try installing it as a normal apk.
Run it through a file manager

App cannot be installed, its a system app. I'm not sure how you repack them to be user apps.

I dunno...Ive read a good bit about these lg weather apps/widget they all are different. Ive tried some of the O2x ones, some would work (weather/clock) some would force close then start working and just force close on startup. Others would work great except they cant find my US City. I would use a 3rd party one, but I just wanted to keep accuweather forcastings, they are the best for my areas I travel.

The one on the e739 is my fav simple and no background. hopefully someday Ill get it to work. Perhaps we need to use the LG launcher with this....?

Last edited:

thekd53

Jun 21, 2011
Macon
Still no help with this?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334979918835.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334979918835.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 94

supersizemii

Feb 14, 2012
Seattle
Wow I am so happy. From 7am-10:30 PM I am currently at 22% battery. Compared to before From 7am-3 PM it was at DEAD (0%) percent... I used to have to charge my phone almost like 3 times..

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Oh and also is there wifi calling on cm ROM, because where I live I have horrible reception.

bmg1001

Mar 18, 2012
Los Angeles
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
App cannot be installed, its a system app. I'm not sure how you repack them to be user apps.

I dunno...Ive read a good bit about these lg weather apps/widget they all are different. Ive tried some of the O2x ones, some would work (weather/clock) some would force close then start working and just force close on startup. Others would work great except they cant find my US City. I would use a 3rd party one, but I just wanted to keep accuweather forcastings, they are the best for my areas I travel.

The one on the e739 is my fav simple and no background. hopefully someday Ill get it to work. Perhaps we need to use the LG launcher with this....?

The Weather widget from the stock E739 rom won't work. It's a system app and it's dependent on the stock launcher and stock framework. If you're on stock, and use a 3rd party launcher, the widget wont show up due to it being allowed only in stock launcher, similar how the HTC Sense clock can't be ported to another device due to framework issues.

Basically, the Widget only works on stock launcher and framework.

sharik21

Feb 11, 2012
Update for cm7 nightly just came go check it out and the logs site is down pls tell me what was on this update

medicjunKie

Mar 3, 2012
media/lockscreen/status bar improvements, and new feautures(?)

Download it, the changelog is in the system/etc folder

thekd53

Jun 21, 2011
Macon
I know you said keep bugs at acs, but I won't work. I'm getting random reboots constantly when the screen is off. Help, please.

supersizemii

Feb 14, 2012
Seattle
Oh and is it just me or does the computer not respond to opening my files when you plug in ur phone with USB cable into the computer? Because I've been using a SD-msd adapter to get my files into my phone all these times.

darrinros

Apr 22, 2012
can someone help me, im still new... i want to overclock!

-rooted wit superclick
-i have rom manager
-i have setcpu

can someone just give me a step by step on what to do? end result is me being able to overclock. please?!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry guys I've been real busy lately. I have a **** load of projects going on. I tried making a stock rooted ROM but for some reason it won't flash. I haven't had much of a chance to really look at it. I've also been working on my GB miui build. I also need to finish porting lewa os. I'm also working on acsop. Acsop is something we at acs decided to do to compete with cm, aokp, miui, n lewa os. I also have my tweaked version of cm7. Last night I finally decided to make the jump to cm9. In my mind it's not stable enough for me to do miui4 or anything else to do. We're also getting nighties daily n I just don't got the time to redo miui every day. Once we get an rc I'll do miui4. I've also been working on getting kdz to work.

What you guys need to remember is I do this for free on my own time. I do have a job, 4 kids, and other hobbies.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
    A build from cyanogenmod is on the way :D

d036569e-c780-129b.jpg

Sent from my LG:E739® ♥
    I experienced too many bugs on cm9. so back to cm7 until cm9 gets a little smoother. I don't like to keep resetting and pulling the battery.

No need to pull battery. Hold power n volume up for a couple seconds

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
    stock kdz firmware for lge739

this is the stock firmware for lg mytouch
    Model number LG-E739
    android version 2.3.6
    baseband version m8x55AABBQQLYM404026
    kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf
    build GRK39F
    software version v10r-MAR-13-2012
    V10R_00.kdz

How to Flash kdz files i know this guide is for another phone but its works aswell to the lge739 and all lg phones
    Enjoy!!! i revive my mytouch whit this remember hit my thankss button if i help you