Official OFF TOPIC THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
This is a thread to come and relax and hangout in.

This is no NSFA so not posting of anything nude/rude/obnoxious.

This is a place to have fun and get to know your fell optimus users.

If you choose to not follow the rules you can and will be infracted or banned and I am always watching

Enjoy and have fun

Oct 16, 2012
Chicago
The Optimus G looks freaking LEGIT.
The fact that its almost got 2x the processing speed as the S3 or OneX is mind blowing.

Just wish the AT&T version had the 13MP camera too :(
&& Anyone else feeling that the battery (2100mAh) is a bit too small?

cronanzone

Oct 24, 2012
More Revenues/Profit = More Support? Hope so....

Good article on reuters regarding LG latest quarterly earnings, could be a good sign for us who will be buying the Optimus G. I have to admit, I have owned a LG device before (Nitro HD), and I eventually got rid of it - too many reasons to list. However, with more revenue and trending growth I hope LG will realize the opportunity they have gain valuable market share and will put these increased revenues to good use - namely to make a better effort to support their flagships with appropriate and timely updates.....time will tell, but i'm willing to take my chances on this device - specs are just too good. Fingers crossed.....

FYI i would post the link but it wont let me b/c im a new user.....if you go to Reuters and search "LG electronics" - the news article is titled "LG Electronics boosts smartphone sales as rivals fade"

Love the site btw...

thx

Reactions: adfurgerson

tduck

Jul 23, 2009
This forum vs the AT&T and Sprint forums

I know the mods have deemed this forum "NOT AT&T OR SPRINT GO AWAY" but I'm hoping they don't delete future posts about either of these phones here... even though we have a phone on a different carrier doesn't necessarily mean the knowledge and comments won't apply. I know for instance the sprint and international have the same body style.

What does anyone else think?

Tim4

Jul 11, 2008
Seoul
Att/sprint versions of the G have their own forum section, thats why it was prohibited in the general.

Tim4

Jul 11, 2008
Seoul
Just tried the update check, instead of usual "No updates" it says the update server is unavailable.
Hope that means the 4.1 is on its way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    More Revenues/Profit = More Support? Hope so....

Good article on reuters regarding LG latest quarterly earnings, could be a good sign for us who will be buying the Optimus G. I have to admit, I have owned a LG device before (Nitro HD), and I eventually got rid of it - too many reasons to list. However, with more revenue and trending growth I hope LG will realize the opportunity they have gain valuable market share and will put these increased revenues to good use - namely to make a better effort to support their flagships with appropriate and timely updates.....time will tell, but i'm willing to take my chances on this device - specs are just too good. Fingers crossed.....

FYI i would post the link but it wont let me b/c im a new user.....if you go to Reuters and search "LG electronics" - the news article is titled "LG Electronics boosts smartphone sales as rivals fade"

Love the site btw...

thx
    good machine

nice
    Yes, seems like the gorilla doesnt help and i have no idea how i got 5 scratches on a screen. And the screen replacing is expensive as hell.

My battery life is on LTE, cause provider contract forcing me to use LTE only, even for calls (Which charging additional fees).
    Anyway, ive played with S3 for 1day and it has astonishingly long battery life compared to my optimus g
    One S is fastest, cause it has low screen resolution. Second one must be Atrix HD, cause it has same CPU as One S. And One X is the slowest.
    Hello everyone,
    the moderating team assigned to your forum has decided to no longer allow any offtopic threads whether those were previously sanctioned by moderators or not.

We have come to this decision due to the fact that those threads offer absolutely nothing to the device specific forum or to development in general.
    After all the name of the site is xda-developers.
    If you feel the urge to engage in any offtopic discussion, the offtopic forum is always at your disposal.

As such, this thread will be closed in 24 hours from this post.

Please understand that this decision was made only to streamline the forums and to enhance the user experience.
    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,

Diamondback
    Moderation Team Leader for the Sony/Motorola/LG devices