[Q] Porting Sailfish in AScend P6

Search This thread

purplexed9

Dec 30, 2010
Volos
Hello guys.
As some of you might have already heard, the sailfish 1.0 stable version is out and it is told that it will be ported in every android device. I know that the hardware is pretty different (K3V2 vs Snap 400) so I don't know if this is even possible. If anyone got any news, please share it with us. :)

Reactions: klincharov

ZuperStyler

Jan 29, 2014
Ok, that OS will not reach P6 soon, as he is reaching now for other phones, which are not on Android or iOS.

Meizirkki

Jan 3, 2011
I'm expecting Sailfish OS to be relatively easy to port since it's able to use android's drivers for hardware. :victory:

Last edited:
Reactions: geno_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Apparently the OP cares. Now if you dont have something useful to say then please don't write useless posts. We really dont care..
    Hi Everyone,
    I did some thread cleaning. Please remember to always post respectfully, there is really no excuse to flame other users!

Thanks!
    Hello guys.
    As some of you might have already heard, the sailfish 1.0 stable version is out and it is told that it will be ported in every android device. I know that the hardware is pretty different (K3V2 vs Snap 400) so I don't know if this is even possible. If anyone got any news, please share it with us. :)
    I'd like this too.
    Ok, that OS will not reach P6 soon, as he is reaching now for other phones, which are not on Android or iOS.

Why? Xiaomi mi2, galaxy s3 and some other chinese phones already got sailfish ported and it will soonly be released for everyone to port it. I don't think P6 is too far from sailfish os.