[Q] My Touch screen is not working....

Search This thread

madman_01

Jul 28, 2011
Khulna
My Device is x10 mini pro (u20i).. All of a sudden the touch screen stopped responding... I thought something it wrong with the ROM. So i tried full wipe.. Then I changed it.. In the end went back to stock using SEUS.. But it's no use. There's no sony customer care in my city. So getting help from them is a no go... What can I do? Can anyone help me???? Plz I bought my phone last October. I don't wanna loss hope with it.........:(:(:(:(

faiyyaz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
Mate the flex which goes from motherboard to the display is damanged. Get it replaced from the Sony service center. Do not give it to private dealers as they tend to spoil it.hope that helps you

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Reactions: madman_01

ponext

Mar 9, 2012
Ipoh
HI mate, maybe it is too late to reply for this but, i think u can try to repair it using pc companion.. I experience the same problem like u before, but it was because i used a wrong kernel. I mean, That kernel is not suitable for the ROM that im using at that time. So i just flash stock kernel n it work like before.

madman_01

Jul 28, 2011
Khulna
I tried it... I'm running stock now... Used SEUS... But no use.. I think I've send it to Sony now. My phone started acting weird after it fell on the floor.....

ponext

Mar 9, 2012
Ipoh
ahh. yeah mate, it seem to be a hardware problem, maybe. my phone also fell down for couple of time. the back cover and the battery ripped out the phone, but luckily, nothing wrong happen. when i put all the thing back and turn it on, i check evreything, camera, signal, keypad, wifi connection etc and luckily all things in good condition..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mate the flex which goes from motherboard to the display is damanged. Get it replaced from the Sony service center. Do not give it to private dealers as they tend to spoil it.hope that helps you

Sent from my U20i using xda premium