[THE][23.01.09] Keyboards HD|ST|SM + eT9 [CZ|DA|GE|GR|EN|SP|FI|FR|IT|DU|NO|PO|POR|SW]

Search This thread

whc

Sep 24, 2006
Copenhagen, Denmark
Info:
After some search here on xda, I found several HD keyboards for Diamond, but first of all they included allot of unnecessary files and registry entries, that really had nothing to do with the keyboard layout. Plus none was mapping the keys according to language, so decided to do my own cabs.

---

[29.12.08] whc HD Keyboard + eT9 [NORDIC & MULTILANGUAGE]
1229607310_resized.jpg

Changelog N-version v1.0 to v1.2:
Some small fixes to registry.
Fixed arrows when input number in text messaging.

Changelog M-version v1.0 to v1.6:

Add more languages to M version [Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, Franch, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portugese]
Some small fixes to registry.
Removed some unnecassary files.
Fixed arrows when input number in text messaging.
Fixed QWERTZ layout for Czech (thanks to michpo).

Known bugs:
Landscape keyboard not fittet for VGA screen (not possible to fix this).
Possible some layouts not matching language, let me know and I will fix it.

Download:
whc_HD_Keyboard_+_eT9_N_v1.2.zip [NORDIC = Danish, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish]
whc_HD_Keyboard_+_eT9_M_v1.6.zip [MULTI = Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, Franch, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Swedish]

---

[31.12.08] whc ST Keyboard + eT9 [NORDIC & MULTILANGUAGE]
1229607309_resized.jpg

Changelog N-version v1.0 to v1.1:
Some small registry fixes.

Changelog M-version v1.0 to v1.6:

Add more languages to M version [Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, Franch, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portugese]
Some small fixes.
Fixed Compact QWERTY layout for Dutch (thanks to kipfel).
Some registry fixes for KDb files (thanks to katerini).
Updated cab files to fix corrupted files.
Minor registry tweaks.

Known bugs:

Download:
whc_ST_Keyboard_+_eT9_N_v1.1.zip [NORDIC = Danish, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish]
whc_ST_Keyboard_+_eT9_M_v1.6.zip [MULTI = Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, Franch, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Swedish]

---

[23.01.09] whc SM Keyboard + eT9 [NORDIC & MULTILANGUAGE]
1229607308_resized.jpg

Changelog N-version v1.0 to v2.0:
Some small registry fixes.
Files taken from new 2.0.3 rom.
Compressed images to make it faster and smaller.
Fixed so you can select language in settings.

Changelog M-version v1.0 to v2.0:

Some small fixes.
Fixed Compact QWERTY layout for Dutch (thanks to kipfel).
Some registry fixes for KDb files (thanks to katerini).
Updated cab files to fix corrupted files.
Minor registry tweaks.
Files taken from new 2.0.3 rom.
Compressed images to make it smaller and faster.

Known bugs:

Download:
whc_SM_Keyboard_+_eT9_N_v1.1.zip [NORDIC = Danish, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish]
whc_SM_Keyboard_+_eT9_N_v2.0.zip [NORDIC = Danish, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish]
whc_SM_Keyboard_+_eT9_M_v1.6.zip [MULTI = Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, Franch, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Swedish]
whc_SM_Keyboard_+_eT9_M_v2.0.zip [MULTI = Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, Franch, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Swedish]

---

Install Note:
If you have any other keyboard or T9 cabs installed, I recommend you uninstall them and do a soft reset, before installing this one, you don't have to "kill" any processes or anything like that, like on other versions, just install, and reboot when installation is completed, it cannot be easier.

Problems with Dictionary:
If you have troubble with your dictionary, try this .cab, is is all 16 languages dictionarys I could find, and they originates from the latest 2.0.3 ROM.

Download:
whc_Dictionary.zip

---

FAQ:
Q: Can you make a keyboard for my language?
A: I need these files to make it work (I only have the ones I have included in my cabs):
(Keyboard files)
hpd.5x4.YOUR_LANGUAGE.kdb
spd.5x4.YOUR_LANGUAGE.kdb
spd.Lqwerty.YOUR_LANGUAGE.kdb
spd.Pqwerty.YOUR_LANGUAGE.kdb

(Keyboard ID files)
LQwertyYOUR_ID.txt
PQwertyYOUR_ID.txt

(Compact QWERTY layout)
P20-YOUR_LANGUAGE-capmap_down_mask.png
P20-YOUR_LANGUAGE-capmap_up.png
P20-YOUR_LANGUAGE-map_down_mask.png
P20-YOUR_LANGUAGE-map_up.png

(T9 dictionary)
YOUR_LANGUAGElsUN.ldb
Q: How do I delete languages that I don't use?
A: You need to edit the registry 'HKLM\Software\Tegic\eT9\AvailableLanguages', then delete the language id you don't want (see to the list below):
Czech = 0105
Danish = 0106
German = 0107
Greek = 0108
English = 0109
Spanish = 010A
Finnish = 010B
Franch = 010C
Italian = 0110
Dutch = 0113
Norway = 0114
Polish = 0115
Portugese = 0116
Swedish = 011D
---

Enjoy, and please write if you have any problems, comment, requests and so on.

Use attached file, if you wish to leave keyboard OFF as default, you have to manually activate the keyboard, by tapping the keyboard button in the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:

MasK

May 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imraneo.com
Thanks dude.
Does it mean there's lesser text space since there are additional arrows below?

I know the diamond directional pad is difficult to press esp during critical moments like typing messages, but another alternative is to use GScroll, and use the capacitive touch swipes as a D-pad

whc

Sep 24, 2006
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks dude.
Does it mean there's lesser text space since there are additional arrows below?

I know the diamond directional pad is difficult to press esp during critical moments like typing messages, but another alternative is to use GScroll, and use the capacitive touch swipes as a D-pad
It dedpend on what keyboard you are coming from, if you use the big one, then it is about the same size, but if you use the newer smaller ones then it is bigger.

Will release other keyboards in the future, next off is the big one, and the the small one, just to make it easy to change for what ever the user like :).

_wizo_

Sep 15, 2008
Athens
Very nice work. Really appreciate

So if anyone could help me getting those ID, it would help very much, like I know that ID "0c06", "0d06" and "0106" is Danish, just need the IDs for the languages not included here.

If you can tell me in which registry key i can find this i will let you know for GR language

pekklemon

Nov 22, 2008
how do i apply this? i ran the cab+soft reset but i cant see additional keyboard installed.

Last edited:

whc

Sep 24, 2006
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just an update, am currently working on an updated version, these are the languages that will be included:

Czech = 0105
Danish = 0106
German = 0107
Greek = 0108
English = 0109
Spanish = 010A
Finnish = 010B
Franch = 010C
Italian = 0110
Dutch = 0113
Norway = 0114
Polish = 0115
Portugese = 0116
Swedish = 011D

If anyone have a language ID not on the list, please post it, and it will be updated :).

Last edited:

Dynomite232

Jul 7, 2008
E A R T H
Just an update, am currently working on an updated version, these are the languages that will be included:

Czech = 0105
Danish = 0106
German = 0107
Greek = 0108
English = 0109
Spanish = 010A
Finnish = 010B
Franch = 010C
Italian = 0110
Dutch = 0113
Norway = 0114
Polish = 0115
Portugese = 0116
Swedish = 011D

If anyone have a language ID not on the list, please post it, and it will be updated :).
im using ur current one u uploaded Touch HD keyboard with eT9 and layouts [DA, EN, FI, NO, SW] i am very happy with this one is ther a need to update to ur newer one i dont need all other languages thanx alot

Da9L

Jan 31, 2007
This is just what i have been looking for ! Thanks it is really appriciated..

Tusind tak! :D

whc

Sep 24, 2006
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just added 14 languages, for the HD keyboard, there where a few languages I was not sure off, and have assigned them to the english layout, it this is not correct, then let me know, and I will fix it, just tell me what other keyboard to assign for the language.

Dynomite232

Jul 7, 2008
E A R T H
just a question i was wondering if u can change in the keyboard were u go and write the persons number u dont have the arrows in to switch from the list u have instead of the dots should be arrows so u can choose u get what i meen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I really don't know enough about this things but I found this on the internet:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/188048693/T9RomanianLdb.dll.html

Maybe it can help.
    I need these files...

(Keyboard files)
    hpd.5x4.YOUR_LANGUAGE.kdb
    spd.5x4.YOUR_LANGUAGE.kdb
    spd.Lqwerty.YOUR_LANGUAGE.kdb
    spd.Pqwerty.YOUR_LANGUAGE.kdb

(Keyboard ID files)
    LQwertyYOUR_ID.txt
    PQwertyYOUR_ID.txt

(Compact QWERTY layout)