[Theme] Greendroid preview- News update 1/20/09

Search This thread

Phromik

Nov 11, 2008
I am working on Greendroid, since Orangedroid is complete, even though the camera doesn't work for some reason. (I've tried to figure it out, to no avail)

Anyways, I am going to make a theme that replaces all the standard orange highlights with android-green ones, and make a few other green-themed changes. It will basically be the default theme, with green accents. It will be a few days before I get a beta ready, since I have a lot of .9.png errors to ry and fix (if anyone can help me with those, that'd be much appreciated). But if you'd like to help, or have questions, comments, etc. Let me know.

Quick teaser attached.

Attachments

• android_320x480.png
    android_320x480.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 245

Phromik

Nov 11, 2008
Well this looks to be suspended indefinitely, as the .9.png files I have to change don't ever seem to work. They work fine in the 9-patch program, but on the phone they refuse to stretch correctly. So unless there comes a fix for this, I cannot replace all the orange drawables like I wanted. :-/

Phromik

Nov 11, 2008
Update: Good news and bad news people.

Good news: Stericson has come to the rescue, YET AGAIN! :) And figured out how to fix my .9.png files. In other words, this theme will be made, and come out.

Bad news: The source I used to make the files is based from the android cupcake build, so I won't be able to make a usable version until cupcake is released at the end of the month. But hey, that's not too long from now. ;)

deprecate

Jan 3, 2009
honolulu
Update: Good news and bad news people.

Good news: Stericson has come to the rescue, YET AGAIN! :) And figured out how to fix my .9.png files. In other words, this theme will be made, and come out.

Bad news: The source I used to make the files is based from the android cupcake build, so I won't be able to make a usable version until cupcake is released at the end of the month. But hey, that's not too long from now. ;)

Yay for the good news...

Not sure working against a dev branch at this point is going to keep you sane. Who knows how much more will alter prior to going gold. I hope for your sake only minor adjustments are needed :)