[REQ] Nav Bar Icon

Search This thread

big_b0sss

Feb 17, 2012
Belfast
Hello genius people out there since CNA ROM let users customize nav bar icon I would like to ask you can you post your custom nav bar icon here for dumb like me.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

jbaruch76

Jun 5, 2010
I actually can't find any custom softkeys. only the standard ones.
i'm looking for some for phone, texts, and maybe maps that have the same style as the standard buttons.

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
I can get a zip of other keys I jus need to know exactly what icons u want...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364220435950.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364220435950.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,273
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364220451332.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364220451332.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,367
Reactions: m0bstr

m0bstr

Jul 16, 2011
Can you make a flashable zip of the second picture icons??

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
Can you make a flashable zip of the second picture icons??

Yup those a RAZR HD keys...do u run a ROM wit custom glow color and button color? Cuz I do have the glow holo. But white is good for custom coloring. Or i can take glow out and u can use stock glow...Lol ur choice.

m0bstr

Jul 16, 2011
I run vanir ak-47, I dont use glow, i disable it. I just like the razor HD navbar icons and white stock is fine, I also like to use the stock blue nav bar colors

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
I run vanir ak-47, I dont use glow, i disable it. I just like the razor HD navbar icons and white stock is fine, I also like to use the stock blue nav bar colors

Here you go its a zip of RazrHD keys and white glow all customizable via rom navi settings. It has the glow but jus disable via rom. Or pull out before making zip. I have only tested zip via Zip Themer app. You can do it manually if u choose.

Jus in case ur not familiar with app.

Download/open app)settings/update edify to current rom zip)theme/choose soft key zip)build/always make undo...enjoi use at own risk. but have tested with this method on all vanir roms and many others and ALWAYS works.

Attachments

• RazrHDsoftkeys_whtglow.zip
    45.7 KB · Views: 325
Reactions: m0bstr

m0bstr

Jul 16, 2011
Here you go its a zip of RazrHD keys and white glow all customizable via rom navi settings. It has the glow but jus disable via rom. Or pull out before making zip. I have only tested zip via Zip Themer app. You can do it manually if u choose.

Download/open app)settings/update edify to current rom zip)theme/choose soft key zip)build/always make undo...enjoi use at own risk. but have tested with this method on all vanir roms and many others and ALWAYS works.

where do i find the setting/update?? i opened the file but dont know what to do next

Last edited:

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
Using zip themer...???? I tested it literally right before I posted ...

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Make sure to update edify to the ROM u are currently running...then configure. Then...theme choose soft key zip. Then build. Boot recovery and flash "update RazrHD ZIP "

m0bstr

Jul 16, 2011
Using zip themer...???? I tested it literally right before I posted ...

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Make sure to update edify to the ROM u are currently running...then configure. Then...theme choose soft key zip. Then build. Boot recovery and flash "update RazrHD ZIP "

So i need to download an app called zip themer??

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
So i need to download an app called zip themer??

Yup ... Def takes care of thing like this and is very easy to use wit aligning zips.

Go to play store and type in zip themer and follow directions from link post and you'll be 100. Sorry for confusion. U could also do it manually by extracting PNG files. But I def like using the app.

m0bstr

Jul 16, 2011
i tried it with zip themer, but it says it loads but nothing changes, idk what im doing wrong...

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
Weird... OK def wanna get this to work for ya. I'm gonna post some pics if u dont mind...

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
OK
1) open app/ hit 3dot/settings

2)update edify uploadfromtaptalk1364262922958.jpg

3)hit browseuploadfromtaptalk1364262950328.jpg

4)find and choose the edify.zip and or your Rom zip

5)hit configure

6)should say success/ hit back

7)hit theme/
uploadfromtaptalk1364262978234.jpg

8)press green arrow and choose SOFTKEY. zipuploadfromtaptalk1364262989422.jpg
If u have multiple mods u want added after the first one hit theme + again and choose 2nd zip

9)press build/ always make undo(to go back when ever you want)wait til done

10)reboot recovery and look for SOFTKEY/LOCK ICON update zip and flash...DONE / REBOOT

There will also be a undo zip for later use.

Really hope this helps. This will work for 99% of mods so long as u update edify for each ROM.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364262965635.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364262965635.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 8,575
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK
    1) open app/ hit 3dot/settings

2)update edify uploadfromtaptalk1364262922958.jpg

3)hit browseuploadfromtaptalk1364262950328.jpg

4)find and choose the edify.zip and or your Rom zip

5)hit configure

6)should say success/ hit back

7)hit theme/
    uploadfromtaptalk1364262978234.jpg

8)press green arrow and choose SOFTKEY. zipuploadfromtaptalk1364262989422.jpg
    If u have multiple mods u want added after the first one hit theme + again and choose 2nd zip

9)press build/ always make undo(to go back when ever you want)wait til done

10)reboot recovery and look for SOFTKEY/LOCK ICON update zip and flash...DONE / REBOOT

There will also be a undo zip for later use.

Really hope this helps. This will work for 99% of mods so long as u update edify for each ROM.

thanks and sorry for being a noob :eek:

No worries...Lol

I can get a zip of other keys I jus need to know exactly what icons u want...

thanks and sorry for being a noob :eek: