it's very nice beautiful but I don't see this component part on ebay :(

// sorry for my English

105649wthes7fwjnq6yfwt.jpg

Last edited:

amadeus_l

Jun 4, 2011
Mumbai
Looks awesome.

By the way I found THIS on eBay. Not sure if it's worth it. $32 and he even says it's "Not Original but very very good quality".
but it's up to you.

-- EDIT --

There's also http://stellatech.com
they seem to be selling every spare part including this one and it's quite cheaper and probably original (though it's out of stock ATM). I think I'll try this one.

thank you! thank you! thank you! and a million times over! :D

BuddyJoe83

Nov 15, 2011
Ordered the white housing 2 weeks ago so pretty soon it will be a lovely white SGS :)

Will post pics when it's white.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

vorcers

May 21, 2012
Looks really nice, but the link in the first post doesn't work...

I would be a bit scared to disassemble the phone to change the Volume/Power Button.

Loosing the guarantee with changing the software is another thing as changing the hardware...

Hawkalpin

May 23, 2012
Ok guys, this is my first post here at XDA.

For the guys who asked how to change the power buttons and the volume rockers, it's very easy: The two parts are fixed on the mid-plate, so, unscrew the mid-plate and see who they are fixed. Sadly I can't post photos yet because I don't have received my SGS yet. (It's used with cracked screen, but was cheap.)

But I have changed the LCD from my sister's SGS+ (I've used the SGS one and it worked!) and it's very easy (assume if you buy the whole LCD, pre-assembled with digitizer and the chrome bezel.

And I've found at eBay the front screen with bezel at eBay for 105 US$. The seller claims it is original, but never know...

Top Liked Posts