Nexus 4 will NOT be shipped from Kentucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

InvalidUsername

Jun 16, 2012
Chicago
I just found out from a Google rep that the Nexus 4 will actually not be shipped from Kentucky. I asked whether it will be shipped from "California, Kentucky, or somewhere else," and this was her response:

28t8nq.png

Hero_Guy

Jul 12, 2010
Hmm interesting. Maybe for those of us that live in or near Los Angeles get lucky and get it Friday? *wishful thinking*

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

mgorman

Aug 18, 2009
Ypsilanti
According to UPS, to ship from Dallas to Michigan, it wouldn't get here until Monday. Unless they do 2-day Saturday delivery then I would get it on Saturday.

magnumrt562

Aug 20, 2010
Well at least in Texas you can still buy a 64oz soda and eat trans fats. LOVE ME some Chicken Express.

And carry a gun
And not pay State income tax
And expect a death row inmate to be executed within a few years
And get ridiculous BBQ
And get a sick house for less than 200k
The list goes on and on!

I can't wait for my damn phone, I am dying over here in So Cal. And I plan on moving the family to Texas ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just found out from a Google rep that the Nexus 4 will actually not be shipped from Kentucky. I asked whether it will be shipped from "California, Kentucky, or somewhere else," and this was her response:

28t8nq.png
    Better hope Texas ships them out quickly before they secede from the United States, then you'll need to pay for international fees... oh yes, I went there... j/k j/k

Doesn't Samsung also ship their products out from Texas? I wonder if they share the same factory.
    You really consider that a positive?

brb criminals have more guns than average people :rolleyes:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

China is going to be hard pressed to take over the South when they come to collect on our debt! NY is going to just hold up their hands and cry. :crying:

It's not just about defending yourself from criminals. It's also about the people having a right to defend themselves from invasion. Especially when all our military is in whatever country oversees.

Don't worry, you're phone is safe with us! :cowboy:
    Well at least in Texas you can still buy a 64oz soda and eat trans fats. LOVE ME some Chicken Express.
    Is that a plus?
    LOL. Have fun with your obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol and heart disease I guess. :p
    Better hope Texas ships them out quickly before they secede from the United States, then you'll need to pay for international fees... oh yes, I went there... j/k j/k

Doesn't Samsung also ship their products out from Texas? I wonder if they share the same factory.

Reported to the FBI for treason

29diavp.jpg