Incipio feather ultra

Search This thread

pdubcramp

Oct 4, 2010
New York

xeni

Dec 11, 2010
Is there a thin bar over the volume rocker? I've had this case before on older phones and that piece had a tendency to break over time.

No thankfully...I have had cases with that before and it was always annoying and it would break. There is a cutout that starts from the volume down rocker and goes all the way past the sim card tray.

Reactions: pdubcramp

Chewieez

Sep 8, 2010
Nashville, TN
I have this case in the grey color. It's a touch smoother than I expected but still makes the phone easier to hold then having no case.

I also ordered the Casemate Barely There case and compared to that one, this Feather is just a bit thicker. However, the Feather case has a lip on the edges that lets you place the phone face down and the screen will not be touching the surface of the table or whatever. It's not listed as a feature. Ironically, the Casemate advertises that it has this lip and the case they sent me does not.

I think in a perfect world, I'd like to get the Casemate Barely There in this grey color. I'm not a big fan of the plain black case on such a pretty grey phone.

pdubcramp

Oct 4, 2010
New York
Got my SHINE today. It's not as thin as I'd like but it fits the design theme of the phone. It'll be my every day case for the time being.

shivers316

Mar 17, 2006
Ridgefield Park
Got the feather ultra in the mail yesterday. I love how it looks on the phone, but it's too slippery for me.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pdubcramp

Oct 4, 2010
New York
SHINE version still doing well for me, I don't find it as slippery as the naked phone. But how the heck do I get this thing off? I'm worried I'm going to damage the phone whenever I do. Any tips?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there a thin bar over the volume rocker? I've had this case before on older phones and that piece had a tendency to break over time.

No thankfully...I have had cases with that before and it was always annoying and it would break. There is a cutout that starts from the volume down rocker and goes all the way past the sim card tray.