[Q] Whats the use of DRM services, Safe to freeze it?

Search This thread
S

Synide496

Whats the use of drm content launcher , drm content and drm protected content storage i freezed them with Titanium Backup , also gave a reboot , so far didnt notice any difference or FC.. someone said its used if you have paid songs and apps like mediahub.. i dont use anything like media hub and i have songs in sd card which are working fine counting system ringtones which are ok too..

GalKill

Oct 12, 2013
Reim Empire :P
Whats the use of drm content launcher , drm content and drm protected content storage i freezed them with Titanium Backup , also gave a reboot , so far didnt notice any difference or FC.. someone said its used if you have paid songs and apps like mediahub.. i dont use anything like media hub and i have songs in sd card which are working fine counting system ringtones which are ok too..

I don't know what is that, but it's the best to not freeze system apps that you don't know wha it used for :)

Reactions: IdaLim

TECHNO_THUNDER

May 27, 2013
Coochbehar
thedroidcode.github.io

In One Word No......THIS NEED FOR MUSIC PLAYBACK...

Here Is Some Information About That-
"Digital Rights Management, or DRM is a technology that enables content providers to distribute, promote and sell digital contents in a secure way. DRM technology allows the content distributor to control the use of it’s digital content ( like music, ringtones, wallpapers etc ) by preventing access, copying or conversion to other formats by end users."

I don't know what is that, but it's the best to not freeze system apps that you don't know wha it used for :)

S

Synide496

In One Word No......THIS NEED FOR MUSIC PLAYBACK...

Here Is Some Information About That-
"Digital Rights Management, or DRM is a technology that enables content providers to distribute, promote and sell digital contents in a secure way. DRM technology allows the content distributor to control the use of it’s digital content ( like music, ringtones, wallpapers etc ) by preventing access, copying or conversion to other formats by end users."

But... my music playback does work fine with that freezed.. probably because i dont hav any paid / protected songs n stuff ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.