[Q] Display shaking?

Search This thread

bradt94

Apr 17, 2014
Hi, my display seems to shake, seeming on random. The picture will shake up and down and it makes it impossible to type or do anything until it stops. I don't have any Xposed modules installed and i am running Cataclysm rom with Elemental X kernel. It even does does on the recovery menu and when turning on. Any idea what is causing this and possible fix? Thank you.

I attached a picture of the problem.

Attachments

• JpNI8sJ.jpg
    JpNI8sJ.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 181

joannn

Feb 5, 2014
Display Shake

Hi, my display seems to shake, seeming on random. The picture will shake up and down and it makes it impossible to type or do anything until it stops. I don't have any Xposed modules installed and i am running Cataclysm rom with Elemental X kernel. It even does does on the recovery menu and when turning on. Any idea what is causing this and possible fix? Thank you.

I had the same problem last week. It’s a hardware issue. Kindly visit your nearest service center if possible asap.

Reactions: bradt94

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would do a factory reset and wipe the dalvik cache and cache.

Use helium to backup your stuff
    Well, if it does it even in recovery and at boot, I would think that it's an hardware issue...
    Tried that, no difference. Flash back to stock?

Have you tried going back to the stock kernel?
    Display Shake

I had the same problem last week. It’s a hardware issue. Kindly visit your nearest service center if possible asap.