[NhatHoa Roms][FRE/GER/ITA/NLD/PTG/SPA/WWE][29020][Sense 2.5.2021][03May]Stop working

Search This thread

bitcafe

Apr 5, 2011
Font rất đẹp. mà sao cái thư mục của bác có tận 4 ROM biết chọn cái nào nhẩy ? Mà cái icon glass trông nó rất khó nhìn bác a. Em đã chuyển về icon standard nhưng mà mấy cái thư mục anh tạo ra ở start menu nó lại thành folder mặc định xấu quá. Bác giữ nguyên cách sắp xếp được không ? hoặc bác chuyển qua DIKNIK's icon HD2 được không

Last edited:

kn33cow

Jul 8, 2009
HTC Audio Manager

1. I confirm the bug HTC Audio Manager stop playing when you press power button. To fix, please install THIS then reset.

2. To disable RSS-hub in homa tab. Plz install the cab file was attachment below.

can i request the cab to fix the HTC Audio Manager bug? the link is invalid i can't open it, thank you...=D

kn33cow

Jul 8, 2009
hi there, im sure that u are using the old version. new version of my Rom are available and already fix that bug.

Yes thanks for the new ROM, But i've already installed many things with the previous Rom, and everthing looks great instead of the music. i will need time to install anything again with the updated rom so i think i will stick to the previous ROM=D can you help me to just fix the music, thank you NhatHoa:)

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Yes thanks for the new ROM, But i've already installed many things with the previous Rom, and everthing looks great instead of the music. i will need time to install anything again with the updated rom so i think i will stick to the previous ROM=D can you help me to just fix the music, thank you NhatHoa:)

Here you are. My suggestion is you shoule update my lastest version, because it works more stable then old one.

Attachments

• DisableUnatended.cab
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

latinohot

coud u...

...Please find a way to have the alarm back
where you now have call history, to me call history is useless because i can easily get call history everytime i press the green button:D
so please can you find a way to put back alarm in place of call history

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
...Please find a way to have the alarm back
where you now have call history, to me call history is useless because i can easily get call history everytime i press the green button:D
so please can you find a way to put back alarm in place of call history

Hi mate, pls tell me all details of your issue, I do not understand what u want clearly.

kn33cow

Jul 8, 2009
Hi mate, pls tell me all details of your issue, I do not understand what u want clearly.

Hi NhatHoa i'm tryin to help...what it means is, at home screen right after the date, there is call history which usually it must be a place for an alarm clock.
so is it a way to change from call history to display alarm clock. =D

Reactions: nhathoa

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Hi NhatHoa i'm tryin to help...what it means is, at home screen right after the date, there is call history which usually it must be a place for an alarm clock.
so is it a way to change from call history to display alarm clock. =D

Ah, we can get call history and alarm clock on home screen when we using sense home screen from HTC Leo or CHTab, but in my roms were included sense home screen from HTC Oboe. They are different totaly.
Ok, I will find a way to replace the date button beside call history button to alarm. For now, u can tap the clock to use alarm function.

bkcheah75

Jul 3, 2010
Penang
Hi Nhathoa,
I love to see the fonts you are using in cooked room for HTC Rhodium. Unfortunately I am still using Topaz. Can you help to create the cab so I can install your android font to my topaz?

I know you have create cab for standard font. Can you create cab for android font that same as in your cooked rom? Thanks.

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Hi Nhathoa,
I love to see the fonts you are using in cooked room for HTC Rhodium. Unfortunately I am still using Topaz. Can you help to create the cab so I can install your android font to my topaz?

I know you have create cab for standard font. Can you create cab for android font that same as in your cooked rom? Thanks.

The fonts im using is not Android font, its Nokia font. Hope my cab file work fine with your using Topaz Rom.

Attachments

• NokiaFont.cab
    7.3 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: bkcheah75

kammac

Aug 4, 2008
Warsaw
i've got a question
what is the name of that taskbar icon??
because i'm searching and i can't find them.

ipaq6300

Mar 27, 2006
Hi NhatHoa, Could you add the WorldCard Mobile (business card reader and OCR software to your ROM)
tks alot!

razvan11malancus

Feb 22, 2010
Iasi
Footprints and Recent documents

Hi, I have seen from the screenshots that your ROM has Footprints and Recent documents tabs but I could not find them. Do they appear in the latest ROM?
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, in this thread I will share and update my multilang Roms for HTC Rhodium. They are very simple like stock Roms, there is no third party application.
    Only cook with build 6.5.x - 29xxx with start button at the left bottom corner.

Available language FRE-GER-ITA-NLD-PTG-SPA-WWE

Please read the Supporting section before update my lastest Roms.

SAMPLE SCREEN SHOTS:

29017.png

INFO:
    - Base on Rhodium 2.10 ATT stock Rom.
    - Build 29020.
    - Sense 2021 from HTC Oboe.
    - HTC Beep, as you known, HTCs still stuck with new update for fix login issue again.
    - Allmost packge from Leo 3.14.
    - Youtube and HTC player high quality work fine.
    - Dialer is from HTC Rhodium 2.07 with video call and conference function.
    - Pagepool 16Mb.

Before download and update Rom, please make sure your device already hard spl.​

====================​
    DOWNLOAD: HERE
    ====================​
    Supporting.

Please check Addon folder in my sharing folder in download link, you will find some small necessary applications compatible with my Roms.
    They are more improved my Roms work more stable.​

- When you are in incoming call, the display doesnt turn off when the phone reach your ear. To fix, install the cab file with name Sensor_SDK.cab. I will not this issue for the next release.

- When you are using version released date 21thApril. As you know, the people manager in sense 2.5 will works fine with HTC Messaging Client. But in my Roms, the HTC Messaging Client is excluded, so the people manager will get an issue with message section. Such as in the first times after update Rom or hardreset, if you want to send an message, there are 2 methods to send a message. One tap new in Message Tab, it will works ok - no problem. Two: go to people manager, tab the message section, the sreen will be blank, so this is an issue that I talk about. But when you recieved a message or have old message after restored from backup, then open message from Message Tab of Sense, it will bring you to message section in people manager and you are in manila 2.1 Messaging instead of blank. From now, that issue will go away forever. And you dont need to worry about that issue when using HTC Messaging Client, you can get it in the attatchment. Sorry for my bad English, hope you understand what I talk about.

- If you want to disable RSS Hub in Home Tab, pls install the cab file with name: DisableRSSHome.cab

- If you want to revert to standard font, pls install the cab file with name: StandardFont.cab

- If you want to revert to standard icons, pls install the cab file with name: StandardIcons.cab

- If you want to enable auto lock by press power button, pls install the cab file with name: AutoLock.cab then run then save it in tools folder. This cab file is in my sharing folder.

- Youre new user with Tilt 2 and using my Roms. You will get an issue with sliding keyboard, just go HERE for fixing.

- For Dutch users, please install cab file MoreLangEzinput.cab to get Dutch ezinput.

- To add footprints + Document Tab + Facebook tab into version 03May, go to my sharing Addon folder to get it. Note that, Document tab in this cab file still not support for PTG Rom.
    Undoubtedly a very good ROM and looking forward to the next release. Any possibility of using a more distinct font?

more distinct font? just search in this forum for more font. Or you can provide me any font u would like, i will creat a compatible cab file for you.

Your rom is a good work! For me only one thing - another icons pack in start menu. Or maybye release a simple rom whithout any extra programs - this i can customize myself. Or two roms - basic and full

I think my Roms are very simple. Just 04 small important apps were included. And I think that a wanted thing you want when using my rom is "is it possible to revert the standard icons?". Ok, I will creat a cab file for install to revert standard icon when using my Roms.
    do you have a bluetooth device, i found i can't pairing with my bluetooth devices.
    i'm still trying to connect but it said no devices found, i'm already turn on my bluettoth device. hmm...should i install more cab for supproting A2DP Profile?
    You mean do i have a bluetooth headset? No, I haven't. But I pairing with with my another HTC Phone is HTC Rose ok. I will try to find a bluetooth headset then check it.
    Mod Send icon and add new icon in new message

NhatHoa with respect, whether to add them in the rom or to amend it who download it to upload the modified file which appears to them as my icon send messages to put Asian language only with the icon of a message sent, and also add the icon to send from the tab to create new message.
    Sorry for my English, I'm a Spanish user (Argentina).

Copy the image from the modified folder in the folder windows.

View attachment 604190

View attachment 604192

View attachment 604193