[WIP] [PREBETA 2.3 UP] Sense 4.0 All - Porting Sense to Galaxy Nexus

Search This thread

qamrij

Dec 25, 2009
Milano
Sorry

Sorry for being late but was at work, downloading and uploading at mediafire guys just little bit of patience:D:D

sebastianwfh

Feb 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Can't wait to try this as I have always been impressed with sense but not the phone design. If this works, I'll get the best of both world! You rock!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Vangelis13

Understand people that want to try new stuff and I'll certainly give it a go myself but, seriously, the people that can't wait for sense and it's the best thing after sliced bread; guys, didn't you buy the wrong phone, kinda..?

(no flaming intended, just saying..)

TheDeadCPU

Retired Senior Moderator
Jun 22, 2009
ಠ_ಠ
Understand people that want to try new stuff and I'll certainly give it a go myself but, seriously, the people that can't wait for sense and it's the best thing after sliced bread; guys, didn't you buy the wrong phone, kinda..?

Sense is great. I love it.
But it's not worth buying HTC Hardware for. Their phones have been absolute crap compared to Samsung since the SGSII.

Reactions: GottaStayFly

dario3040

Feb 9, 2010
Oslo

Not really, if HTC had a phone with pretty design, that was always updated, and had the OMAP 4460 then I might have considered getting it.

More roms is a good thing anyway, maybe we will see some Touchwiz too?

Simer03

Apr 17, 2010
Just because some people like sense doesn't mean they're gonna get rid of their awesome Nexuses for HTC products....HTC One series is nice but there's no significant difference...there's no need for quad cores right now, without software to use all of the extra cores...sense on the Nexus might even run better if I'm not mistaken?

Sent from my Nexus Prime

Top Liked Posts