[Q] D802 - Can not acces download mode

Search This thread

Jilke

May 20, 2009
Hi, I need to downgrade to 4.2.2 but I can not acces download mode. It just says "download mode" and nothing else happens so I cant flash the .kdz file. I can boot recovery (TWRP). I cant find a working solution anywhere.
Thanks

Jilke

May 20, 2009
I tried it many times. It wont. As I said, it just says "download mode" but it wont continue to the "firmware update" part..

Jilke

May 20, 2009
Yes. I had 4.2.2 but I tried ported kitkat. Then I flashed the old recovery, tried to restore the backup and nothing is working. So I need to unroot it but I cannot
get to that mode. What a mystery.

Jilke

May 20, 2009
Im not sure if I understand. I was already aware of that guide. Thats why I need to boot "download mode" which I cant. I cant find there the solution. I also cant boot the system.

Jilke

May 20, 2009
I just tried to connect flash disk via OTG and the phone does not see it in recovery. In other phone it works. So another way is out. I either need to get the download mode working or push .zip into the phone but I have no idea how since the OTG is not working.

mastercut

Dec 5, 2006
adb push g2_security /sdcard/
adb root
adb push loki_patch /data/local/tmp
adb push loki_flash /data/local/tmp
adb push recovery.img /data/local/tmp
adb shell "dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/aboot of=/data/local/tmp/aboot.img"
adb shell "chmod 644 /data/local/tmp/aboot.img"
adb shell "chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/loki_patch"
adb shell "chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/loki_flash"
adb shell "/data/local/tmp/loki_patch recovery /data/local/tmp/aboot.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.lok"
adb shell "/data/local/tmp/loki_flash recovery /data/local/tmp/recovery.lok"
adb shell "rm /sdcard/g2_security"
adb shell "dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota of=/sdcard/fota-backup.img"
adb shell "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota"
adb shell sync
adb reboot recovery

i will post the file soon

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

adb push g2_security /sdcard/
adb root
adb push loki_patch /data/local/tmp
adb push loki_flash /data/local/tmp
adb push recovery.img /data/local/tmp
adb shell "dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/aboot of=/data/local/tmp/aboot.img"
adb shell "chmod 644 /data/local/tmp/aboot.img"
adb shell "chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/loki_patch"
adb shell "chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/loki_flash"
adb shell "/data/local/tmp/loki_patch recovery /data/local/tmp/aboot.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.lok"
adb shell "/data/local/tmp/loki_flash recovery /data/local/tmp/recovery.lok"
adb shell "rm /sdcard/g2_security"
adb shell "dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota of=/sdcard/fota-backup.img"
adb shell "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota"
adb shell sync
adb reboot recovery

i will post the file soon

here: http://rg.to/file/1d38237a286593c5385f2a2108c021c8/fixg2.7z.html